News Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

How the news is have an agenda. They just had in Germany an attack on a train and after they say he was from Afghanistan. They want to ban immigration from Syria but they did not say from Afghanistan or all only Syria was mention. Most of the Syrian refuges got passports from Turkey and probably never seen Syria in their life. The people flooding into Europe are not Syrians but from other countries. They still blame Syria for all the problem. Is the news media that stupid or do they have an agenda of making everyone mad at Syria so when they attack it again everyone will back them. It seem to remind me of Hassid gassing his own people and even when it was disproven not true they still repeat it.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    Patsy Faye likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Your right it was an Afghanistan immigrant and the UK report does not mention Syria.
    The US news Stewart Barney said to Mike Huckalbee should we now stop all immigration of Syrian immigrants and did not mention Afghanistan immigrants.
    I am with Trump stop all immigration until they find out what is going on. To demonize one group and not mention the real culprit. There is an agenda there. 15% in Syrians are Christians where are those people we only here of the Islamic. Probably because that 15% are the ones fighting for their country.

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I think we really don't know who's a terrorist anymore and that's to their advantage. Many are home grown, seems to be a movement that's gaining members worldwide and that makes it difficult. Much easier if it's from one known country.

We could bomb them to smithereens. :) just joking here but the above is true I think.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

EU officials find that most of the ‘refugees’ are not refugees. What a mess

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/0...the-trouble-our-continent-is-descending-into/

McLaughlin: Immigrants Surging Into Europe Aren’t ‘Syrian Refugees’
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...ts-surging-into-europe-arent-syrian-refugees/

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I have no idea but I do know that Canada took in a certain number and I know someone who is PTSD therapist
    And she says she's volunteered and worked with them. She called them Syrian Refugees.