New York Times Bias

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

How can a newspaper like the New York Times one of the most respected papers in the US possibly be non bias when everyone working there hates Trump?

American Pravda, NYT Part III – Senior Homepage Editor Reveals Biased Political Agenda at NYT

2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

It ought to be self evident.

3. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

This whole thing is out of control. CNN, MSNBC, FOX. They are all using the recent deaths of the four soldiers to push their own views. It's really out of hand and I'm sick of all of them.

I don't like Trump but everything is politicalized.

Bill Boggs likes this.
  4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I completely agree with you...and I don't even live in the USA... it seems all media outlets are ready with a Bat to beat Trump with...

reported in today's media...is one of the most childish things I've ever read with regard to American Politics...

A presidential love-in took place on a stage in Texas last night as former Presidents Jimmy Carter, George HW, George W Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama gathered to raise money for the areas ravaged by the latest hurricanes. The former Commanders-in-Chief heaped praise on each other despite their political differences and called for unity and bipartisanship in tackling the issues facing areas trying to recover in the southeastern US as well as Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. However, one man was notably absent from the gathering - the sitting president Donald Trump. It is unclear whether Trump was invited to the event but he did not take to the stage and instead recorded a short video message that was shown earlier in the evening, inset. In it Trump praised the work of his predecessors who he called some of America's finest public servants. His kind words were not met with kindness in return. None of the other politicians addressed Trump in their speeches - and refused to mention him altogether. It comes days after George W Bush attacked Trump in a speech saying we have seen 'nationalism distorted to nativism'. 'It's the old guard in revolt against Trump and Trumpism. This is the battlefield right now,' said Douglas Brinkley, a prolific presidential biographer and history professor at Rice University in Houston.

I'm not a political person in any way..but I do try keep up a little with American politics as well as European... I don't claim to understand it all..but this is just appalling behaviour.. IMO...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The media is part of the gate keepers of the deep state. they make interest in things that is value to them or ignore things that are dangerous for the deep state. For example the democratic party have made such a big deal about Trump and The Russian connection front page news Now the Clintons /democrat/ Obama connection to the Russian Uranium 1 is hard to find covered in detail.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

When people start talking like "gate keepers to the deep state". They lose me.

Terry Page likes this.
  7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

FOX is covering it.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  9. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

The NY Times used to be my favorite news source until they quite allowing me to read free. Then my favorite became The Washington Post. They no longer allow me to read free. Now I no longer have a favorite news source. I read ABC, CBS, Fox, USAToday, Politico, and NBC, trying to make sense of it all.