New - Reptilian - World Order - Complete History Of Reptilian Control

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

What if Planet Earth was ostensibly run by a race of shape-shifting reptilians?

"Believe it or not, this outre’ political-science-fiction scenario has become a focus of historical researchers as well as spiritual visionaries. In fact, the resonance of corroborating evidence from science and metaphysics has a synchronicity that is nothing but astonishing".

[​IMG]

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Interesting reading, @Joe Riley. So, what do you think?

4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Shirley, I think we have to be careful when we look at ancient works of art, and judge them to represent reality. They could end up to be their outlet to create imaginative entertainment. Our Movies and TV that are taken as reality, by people around the world, are just much more elaborate forms. I believe that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden, was Satan, the great Deceiver. Ancient history was a very dark period, and I believe Satan and his demons were very active,

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I could follow some of their line of reasoning up until they started talking about fourth dimensions, etc.

Just a thought:

Some time in the far distant future a civilization discovers the Statue of Liberty. After a lengthy study, they say, "This ancient civilization worshiped this goddess. She was The Keeper of the Fire. Fire seems to have been necessary for them to survive. Her name appears to have been Liber." :D

6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"Clean up in Apartment 10"!
    [​IMG]

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Those are too funny @Joe Riley, I am gonna have to show those to roomie, as he is a big tech guy. He is my go to resource whenever a website or a technological process starts giving me fits! Yeah, if the world survives, people will be looking back on the things we are doing today, as archaic, and there is no doubt about that at all!

9. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Ladies and gentlemen I think the future is already here. I have four granddaughter ages 32, 27, 26, and 17. They all tell me now that I'm archaic. Althought the four great-grand babies still think I'm pretty cool. :p :rolleyes:

Joe Riley likes this.
  10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, of course......

[​IMG]

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

An interesting phenomenon is that, for some reason, in almost all parts of the world, ancient peoples showed some sort of reptilian humanoid. Some looked more like humans, and just a strange look on their face, and some of them appeared to be upright human/reptiles.
    Like dragons, they appear in cultures from ancient Babylon, to the American Hopi Indians, and the Inca in South America.
    The Hopi legend claims that there was some sort of meteor or asteroid strike, and the reptilian people made tunnels underneath what is now Los Angeles, and have secret places underground where they now live.

This picture is from Chinchaysuyu, which is in northern Peru, the home of the ancient Inca empire. As you can see, these are definitely humanoid, and even wearing clothes.

78531D82-4053-4588-8A3D-30DE27DDD262.jpeg

Craig Wilson likes this.