New Picture Of Kitty :)

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Janice Martin, May 3, 2016.

1. Took this picture of her last night :)

Attached Files:

2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Janice Martin Nice kitty! How I miss mine! Brother & sister, looked identical except for size, got them about 4 weeks old, pretty tiny yet, during my early days in Vegas. They swam with us in the pool! Seemed to be bent on pleasing us.

Oxie, left, male, KC right, female, few months after getting them. They had no fear or dislike of water! Our back yard in Vegas, closest time in my life that I felt heaven on earth. How much I miss those days!
    [​IMG]

KC about a year later, lounging next to my IBM Selectric. Remember those?
    [​IMG]

KC plays with a whiptail lizard!
    [​IMG]

My wife's sister, whom I adopted along with her brother, urging the bigger cat on. I loved them all, even the pool!
    [​IMG]

The two of them, after a "quick length". If they hated it, why would they not have scampered immediately out of there. At the deep end, they jumped in with but a little vocal; urging, swam to shallow, climbed to top step, then appeared to wonder. So did I. A couple of years later, as we were getting separated, she (my wife Sue) asked me to take the cats. She wanted to sever ties, after her brother Rick died, Nov. 28, 1975, on his 25th. birthday. I was almost as devastated as she was. Those cats rode with me in my pickup to Colorado to a new life and new job, which lasted a year. Then they rode along to Indiana, again in the pickup, quietly patiently awaiting whatever was in store for them. Such trusting, loving little animals. There, I met my 2nd. wife to be, and within a year the 4 of us moved to Arizona, where loose dogs killed KC, and Oxie Cat survived until early '90s, when old age took him away. These memories bring tears to my eyes, but only I know.

No one else knows. Frank
    [​IMG]

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

hat a precious cat you all have! Cats to me are such good companions to have aside of a husband or wife. They are low maintenance and are clean too. I love the way they quietly nuzzle you just when you needed it too! We can't have pets now where we live, but there are exceptions to everything and a neighbor had a cat who must have passed recently for I don't see her any more. She was so sweet and didn't like being carried at all, but visited when she wanted to visit...I miss seeing her around the apt. complex. I called her Little Furry Princess and friend.

Janice Martin likes this.