New Guy On The Forum. Voting

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ed Marsh, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

As a person who cannot vote one way or the other but it also gives me an opportunity to see thing from outside of the box. Now the persons that I went to school with some became criminals and others just normal. So you could say well he we with criminals. How ridicules because we deal with all kinds of people in this life and sometimes you need to deal with the devil himself but that is life. Now as an outsider I have seen politicians in the US come and go the plight of the black never improved all the corruption in the government only increased. Some in there for 20, 30, 40, 50 years and their area are the worst. Now you elected a non-politician who brought the US from a fail country depending on everyone else for drug, steel, manufactured goods. And more. To a country with the lowest unemployment, the highest stock market in history, bringing back industry. Did it in three years. Only a plandemic could slow down his agenda.
    I would think if you had politicians in power for 20-50 years and it only gets worse than you have a non-politicians in three years make the county better. I would think the choice would be easy.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I feel ya Martin.
    The problem here is that McCarthyism prevails when the narrative demands it. Everyone with any sense can see that Joe McCarthy was wrong in many of his dealings whilst trying to root out Communism in the U.S.
    All a person had to do was to go to a party where a known Communist also attended or work in the same office as a Communist or act on the same stage as a Communist to get black balled, jailed or even deported. As a matter of venture, I do not think a person had to even know the Communist’s name to be accused of guilt by association.
    Yet, no matter how much we say we despise McCarthyism, guilt by association is still a moral and ethical crime by some when a certain agenda must be met.

In fact, I must be a racist because I know a racist.
    I must be a drug dealer because I know a drug dealer and we definitely do converse from time to time.
    I must be a thief because, a homosexual because, a liar because, a cheater because, an Atheist because and heck, a vegetarian because.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not suggesting guilt by association, as with the Mafia.or others.I'm talking about guilt for criminality done jointly with the Mafia and others..

4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Then.....D. Trump isn’t the President after all but in prison for things that are proven.

Note this if you will:

If, it was proven, and dare I write, even suspected that D. Trump had any dealings with anyone which might jeopardize his ability to hold a security clearance of ANY kind, he would not have been able to run for the presidency much less BE the President of the United States.
    Further, Trump had a full lifetime background check by an organization whose leaders disliked him from the get go (FBI) and still passed that examination.

I assume you have proof and have already notified the FBI of such proof?

Al Amoling likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The Democrats with Mueller spent over 40 million dollars to find anything they could possibly use and it was not limited to Russian connection. If Trump had any dirt on him they would have brought it out. They even made up their own lies and pushed it through the media daily. A little while back Story Daniels admitted nothing happened but that is not what the media said for almost a year. Mueller got to see his taxes but I guess there was nothing or they would have told the world. Trying to make Trump out to be a crook is ridicules but they will try because people would rather believe a lie than spend time looking at the truth. Trump is running in the 2020 election and the democrats are still fighting the 2016

Tom Galty likes this.
  6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

The President of the United States is given access to any government or military information that they request, even if they would not otherwise be able to normally obtain a security clearance were they not the President.

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

True. The President does Not have a security clearance because a security clearance is based on the Need to Know.
    Note: My post concerning this manner indicated that the President has the Ability, not has.
    But that doesn’t mean that his background hasn’t been cleared in the same manner as though he needed one.

I have had 3 different security clearances but when I no longer had the need to know, those clearances were put on hold. That didn’t mean I couldn’t have a clearance but just that I no longer needed any information that would justify having one.

8. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Why, Bobby, I am shocked. Shocked, I want you to know.;)

Al Amoling likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yes, I knew that I would be shunned and castrated castigated because of my past dealings but opening up to the public is good therapy, or so my sponsor says when I go to the meetings.

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is an interesting article that gives a completely different slant about both Donald Trump and his (now deceased) brother, Robert Trump. The article is long and covers a lot of information about the FBI targeting the mafia gangsters, and it explains how they used Donald Trump to lure in the scammers.
    According to this article both he and his brother were getting information to help take down the criminals; so the mafia-collusion is very likely a by-product of those investigations and Trump’s undercover work.

If this article is true, then Donald Trump was working to help save this country years and years before even thinking that he might need to also run for president.
    I think that this might answer some questions for you specifically, @Dwight Ward .

https://web.archive.org/web/2020081...-the-fbi-to-stop-hillary-clintons-bcci-fraud/

Al Amoling likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

In my life, I have voted for only two presidents who won: George W. Bush in his first term, and Donald Trump. I voted for Bush because Al Gore was a raving lunatic; I did not vote for his reelection, but neither did I vote for the Democrat. When Trump first announced as a candidate, I didn't think he was a serious candidate but he was, and while I don't agree with everything he says or does, he is the only president in my lifetime who has even tried to do what he promised to do, and he accomplished much of what he promised despite opposition from both major political parties and a media that's more fervently against him than the candidates he has run against.

12. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, you know my views of Trump have shifted. He's not quite the total bad guy I was espousing he was when I first came to this forum. I'lll read the article.

13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I think that a lot of us were skeptical about Donald Trump when he announced that he was running for president. I knew next to nothing about him, except that he was very, very rich , and had a nasty divorce from his first wife, Ivana, some years back.
    Not being a television watcher, I really didn’t know about him being on television, and I thought the whole thing was some sort of a joke or an advertising ploy, and he would drop out after a few weeks.
    I was totally backing Rand Paul, but after listening to Trump speak, I decided that he really did love America, and was truly intending to be our next president.
    He already had everything that he needed or wanted in life, and it was time for him to just kick back and enjoy life; so there was no other discernible motive for him to spend the time and money to run for president, and especially to finance his whole campaign himself.

I really think that he is here on a mission to save this country, and not because he wanted to be president, and as soon as he has done what he came to do, he will be glad to have someone else take over.
    If JFK jr is truly alive, I think that he would potentially be a candidate that people would support, and otherwise, I really like Donald Trump , jr, he seems to have a lot of his father’s traits.

14. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

The Eisenhower years (1953-1961) were what some call America's "Era of Good Feeling", and I agree!

Hal

Lois Winters likes this.
  15. Joan Kuper

Joan Kuper Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

IMO once more we are faced with deciding who is the better of 2 not so terrific choices:(