Netflix, Two Thumbs Part Way Down

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Been watching the Longmire Series on Netflix. Up to Season 4 now. What a mystery show. A&E had it, dropped it and Netflix picked it up. New ones will start filming in Sept. 2017.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

Season five is available. I had forgotten so much between season four and season five that I am rewatching it. I think it's a good show.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There were some real surprises in some episodes, like last night's Episode "High Noon". Cady got hired by a new law firm in Durant, for an unbelievable salary and starting bonus, but then quit the same day due to finding out who they were representing and then got verbally threatened by her boss due to the confidentiality form she had signed. And, at the end when Walt encountered Barlow Connally about the shots that were fired at Jacob's house and then about Barlow's son murder. Really had wife and I "on the edge of our seats"! But, we already knew Barlow killed Branch (Barlow's son) from reading about the characters online.

Wonder how Walt will feel once he finds out that Jacob was part of his wife's murder. Jacob keeps telling Walt, "I didn't murder your wife", which is true, but was part of the murder........we believe so, anyway.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

There are so many series that I binge-watch on Netflix and Hulu that I often have to start over with season one again because I get lost. Longmire is my kind of show. It reminds me a lot of Justified, which I also liked, only not quite as violent.