Netflix Grace & Franky

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

This series is totally crazy, but both Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin sure look good for their age......just like my wife does. Sorry, had to add that in about my wife.

All kinds of things happen in this series, from smoking pot, to seeing Martin Sheen smooch his gay partner, to...….well, that's enough. There will be some folks that will refuse to watch the show, because of what goes on in it. Only reason we watch it is because it can be totally hilarious.

Funny, my wife's sister texted us the other night and asked what we were doing. I told her that we were watching an episode of Grace & Franky on Netflix and how funny it was. She actually thought we were watching something with Gracie Allen in it. I told her "no" and then told her who the characters were. Then, due to some language in it, "F" word at times, and scenes of smoking a "doobie", she wouldn't like it. Didn't hear back from her, so.

Have you watched this show? It's only on Netflix.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Ive watched all the seasons...love it!

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

We like the humor, but there are definitely things we don't like about it. If it was a serious movie, we'd never watch it.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, I can see where you'd have issues with some of the stuff.

5. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Another case of bad writters to me. Btw @Cody Fousnaugh ....they are really smoking pot...they both admitted they did so mainly to get in character. I may try to watch again ...but first episode turned me off.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I finally started watching this show...I can't remember the last time I have laughed so hard! I correct my previous post...the writters are excellent:D

Lulu Moppet likes this.