Nationalist Discussion Web Sites Have Been Shut Down

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm curious about this group and I went on line and tried to register and find out what is going on with them.
    Registration with the two forums I tried is shut down One was the Christian Nationalist Forum and the other was White Nationalist. I suspect that the recent riots in Washington have something to do with this. What do you think?

Jeff Elohim likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As noted frequently, there is a lot of censorship .

Any person or group that attempts to get to the truth or to publish the truth is prevented as much as possible, since the "winner" (the ones in power) , do not want the discussion to reveal what is and has been going on.

The old saying "The winner re-writes history in their favor" is because of this, and has been for thousands of years.

Thus, to find even the true history about any country is very challenging. It sure was not taught in Untied states for the last century, in public schools at least.

They are not going to start telling the truth on most (if any at all) public news stations, nor probably on most private stations either - if they try, they are shut down if possible, just like the very prevalent internet censorship all the last year and the shutting down of the alternative(s) to facebook and twitter (which are heavily censored) .....

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Well slap my face and call me spanky, Lon’s back after uh....3 day vacation?

Seriously, I took a look at the Christian Nationalist Forum and it seems to be up and running.
    Don’t know why you would want to join it though because from what I saw, there ain’t one thing Christian about it.

I didn’t try to register because frankly, I do not want my isp address anywhere near that site but if you do try again, some forums take up to a week or so before you can be accepted.

Cody Fousnaugh likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Maybe ....
    just searched and this popped up first... (maybe applies in some servers/areas but not all ?
    Whitenationalist.org and Christian Nationalist Forum will be ...
    www.whitenationalist.org › forum › showthread › 817-...

Dec 11, 2010 — Whitenationalist.org and Christian Nationalist Forum will be censored for a while because of CI baal-priests and mamzers.

5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Went back to search page before closing that tab and found this at the above url/ link (reader alert: not good clean reading it looks like):

"Whitenationalist.org and Christian Nationalist Forum will be censored for a while because of CI baal-priests and mamzers. A scuffle between the mamzer 'papist preterist' baal-priests Eli James and William Finck the past month, and outing their pet mam**r f*****t Bryan Reo, led to two Terms of Service c*mplaints to Hostmonster.com, with which I complied, but which in turn lead to Hostmonster.com is going to delete whitenationalist.org and Christian Nationalist forum for a short time until I can get the database and files moved to another free-speech friendly forum."

6. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I did not want to join. just read and observe

Bobby Cole and Jeff Elohim like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, I understand that. To know what someone else is up to is better than ignorance.
    That said, sites like that scare me a bit. Big brother is constantly picking up information especially from sites like that and even leaving behind an ISP address is enough to raise eyebrows.

Peter Renfro likes this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Toothpicks work instantly, but be careful.... they can penetrate the skin....

:)