N Y C Makes New Law On Abortion

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

GOOD. Good Law, Progressive State.
    upload_2019-1-26_8-25-2.png

3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Heard on a Christian radio station today that they(reps of the Colson(sp?) Center) think that the NY law will become the model for other states if the SJC ever overturns Roe v Wade. A few years back there was a professor of ethics who thought that you ought to be able to abort your kids up to age 16.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

How can it be a good law that allows you to kill someone who could be fully formed at typical birth time?

5. Lulu Moppet

Registered

Because it will only be used in the rarest of cases for the rarest of reasons.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

It’s only if the mothers life is at risk.

So if you choose to let the mother die...the baby goes home to a motherless home where there might be other young children also losing their mom.

That doesn’t sound like a good choice to me either.

In any case I’m sure that scenario would be gut wrenching for the family...they will lose one or the other.

Shirley Martin and Lulu Moppet like this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I was 15 and 10 when my mom had my last two sisters....I would have been devasted if my mom had died giving birth to either sister, especially if she could have been saved.

Shirley Martin and Lulu Moppet like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is no reason that a full-term infant has to be aborted, they can simply be delivered like any other baby, and at no more risk to the mother’s life than if they kill the baby when delivering it.

Personally, I would not even be here (alive today) if my mother had felt this way.
    When she was pregnant with me, (and we are talking way back in 1944 when abortion of any kind was illegal), she also had a tumor in her stomach area, and her doctor told her that she would never give birth to a live baby, and would very likely die if she tried, and he wanted to terminate the pregnancy as soon as she knew she was pregnant.

She insisted, and as I was developing, the tumor was also growing. The doctor told her they would let me develop as far as possible, but then the would have to operate and remove the tumor when it reaches a certain size, so I was born way too early.
    My mom said that when she saw that she had a live baby, she prayed and prayed that she would live , too; so she could be there to raise me, and to her, it was worth the risk of her life.

Obviously, if they could successfully do all of this back in the mid-1940’s; they certainly can do it now, with all of the medical advancements, and there is no reason for a late term abortion, once the infant is old enough to be delivered and live.
    In a case where there is a problem for the mother’s life to be at risk, then her doctor should know that enough ahead of time that they do not need to leave the baby to grow to full term, which in itself would provide more of a risk to the mother’s health than an early termination would do.

Bobby Cole, Maggie Mae and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The law goes far beyond if the mothers life is in danger. They need those babies to sell their parts and get their blood this is just sick

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Where is the link to that???

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is true, and it is sick; but because it is something that some of the members here to not want to read about, you need to put this information in the conspiracy section of the forum, where we can actually discuss this kind of truth, @Martin Alonzo . I think that we have a thread about human trafficking and adrenachrome, so this aspect of baby-killing can be addressed better there.

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well I wouldn’t be here if they saved my grandmother’s second child.. before my mom was even born.

If the baby survived, my grandmother would have died.

That means that my mother wouldnt be...I and my 3 siblings wouldn’t be...my son and daughter wouldn’t be and my 5 grandsons wouldn’t be...along with some nieces and nephews.

I’m sure there are stories for both sides.

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Maggie Mae likes this.
  15. Lulu Moppet

Registered

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^