N A S A Was Started By The Nazis!

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

The National Enquirer has broken a lot of stories that turned out to be true.

2. Karen McKenzie

Karen McKenzie Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, maybe they get lucky once in a while..but their goal isn't to reveal the truth..it's to sell papers.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Uh, I had to re-read everything again and I must be missing something for I see no inference that today's NASA is run by the Nazi party. I do believe there are times when we read a bit too much into something and come up with our own analysis of a subject. Very similar to writing, when one reads one sometimes adds to or subtracts from the basic format and comes up with a completely different thought that was not in the original reading.
    But, that does bring up an interesting question concerning NASA employees. I do wonder how many employees are part of the American Nazi Party, the Communist party, the Black Panthers or even the KKK. It doesn't make a difference I suppose but it is an interesting thought. I imagine that not everyone working for NASA has a major security clearance but some have had only a basic background check. :cool:

As for this being in the wrong place......uh.......seniorsonly forum right? Yup......right place. I am sure Ken can re-route the whole thing if there is a better home for it. :D

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Karen McKenzie

Karen McKenzie Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well Bobby... I think the discussion of Nazis being employed by NASA at the onset is a discussion of history... The OP stated the fact that this happened made her doubt the government. That's fine really and I respect her right to do so. I, on the other hand was pleased our government did what it had to do in light of what was going on...so that event didn't make me doubt the government.

So, that's cool nobody thinks NASA is being run by Nazi's today..you never know right? Maybe someone has investigated that. I'm well aware this is Senior'sOnly...and listen I gave an opinion about where it's posted but it's just my opinion. I don't believe the government is perfect, lily white or beyond anything...but in the discussion of this issue..a historical fact...I think our government did right by bringing them here and using the science and technology for the greater good.

5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"There are real conspiracies, and I strongly suspect that there are far more of them than we'd like to believe, and that we are seldom told the truth about anything."

Quoted of Ken. The current charade known as the selection of candidates to run our country, contains conspiracies of various types, as well as subterfuge, lies, indiscretions, and amorality. Having expressed that as my view only, I have to conclude that our own "country" is far from "squeaky-clean", but I will not belittle a "country", for it is not animate, cannot speak for itself. Thus, meaning is more easily seen in the bumper stickers stating "I love my Country, but fear it's Government". Frank

Yvonne Smith likes this.