My Sister And Her Son

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Corie Henson, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

My sister has a son with his first husband who is a rascal, didn't finish schooling, got a wife and now has 4 children but with no work. My sister is happily living with his second husband and has 3 children. To help her rascal son, my sister hired him as a driver. Aside from the salary, she also shouldered the rental of her son's house. Fine, they were in that arrangement for almost a year.

And then a crime occurred. Someone broke into my sister's house and took away a big amount of money in cash. Her suspect is her rascal son but she has no evidence except that the son quit right there and then with the alibi that he was sick. After a month of being estranged, the son with his family came to the house one morning when only the maid was at home. The son made a repeat of stealing money. But this time the amount is bigger and with jewelries too. The total amount stolen was more than $50,000 in cash.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

That is a very sad story, Corie. What is your sister going to do?

3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

That incident actually happened in 2007. My nephew escaped with his family and lived incognito in far away provinces to escape the wrath of my sister. Early this year, my sister chanced upon a former neighbor who related some news about my nephew. Well, it may be a karmic effect that my nephew is now living alone, no job and is like a hobo. His wife had remarried and his 4 children are estranged to him as well. In short, he was dumped by his family because he is a bum.

It's really sad when things like that happen in the family. Now, the remaining children of my sister are all good citizens of the world. By the way, we are to leave in an hour for a short vacation in a lake resort. We are going with my sister and her family.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, always sad someone in your family goes on the wrong path.

Have a great trip, Corie!

Corie Henson likes this.