My Search For A Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Chrissy Cross, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

IMG_1079.JPG

St Peter's Basilica

Patsy Faye likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Registered

She said They're having a great time...food is good and cheap she said....she said they would definitely go back and next time take me with them. :)

Bad news is they had to wait 3 hrs to board their cruise on The Celebrity Constellation because there was a GI outbreak and they had to decontaminate the ship.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There's a church similar to this in Savannah, Georgia. We visited it for a few minutes, but a service was going on so couldn't stay long.

I remember a Bahamas cruise we went on with Carnival out of Port Canaveral. We had already done all of the security stuff online, but due to a computer glitch, had to do it all over again in a Orlando International Airport room. Not only that, but instead of boarding the ship at 1PM, for a "Champagne Send Off/Good-Bye" from the deck of the ship at 3PM, due to Tropical Storm that had hit part of the Bahamas, we had to sit and wait at the airport until 10:30PM at which time we all got into a bus and was taken to the ship. We ended up eating supper at 1AM (burgers and fries). Even our itinerary for the cruise was changed.

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That happens a lot on Caribbean Cruises because of TS and hurricanes.

They're cruising on the Mediterranean.

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We may take one more cruise, but when we took our last one, only one I've ever done, we didn't own a boat. Now we have boat expenses, so something can't happen.......like another cruise.

6. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Well-Known Member
    Registered

I wore a Saint Christopher Medal for many years that was blessed by the Pope and given to me by my aunt when I went to Korea in 1953,

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  7. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Well-Known Member
    Registered

My last cruise was from Lisbon to Rome in 2012 on the Silver Sea. Although I have done many cruises this was the first ALL INCLUSIVE CRUISE that I have taken, and well worth it.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I don't know if theirs is all inclusive...what does that mean exactly @Lon Tanner?

I know that tours aren't included usually in the price of a cruise, nor is I think alcohol but that's all I know.