My Funny Valentine

Discussion in 'Holidays & Traditions' started by Joe Riley, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

She got her Valentine's Day Bear this AM and............loves it!! She was totally surprised and happy. I even done a photo and video of her and the bear. I also gave her a very nice "Wife" type card and she gave me a nice Star Wars Valentines Day card.

Yvonne Smith and Babs Hunt like this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

That's wonderful Cody....I'm sure your wife loves having such a romantic husband! :)

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

No matter the gift, seeing your husband all excited and watching your reaction was always my gift...his pleasure in thinking he got the perfect gift for me is what made me happy.

It was a gift of his love for me.

I usually didn't care for the chocolates in those heart boxes but I said I loved it.

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Since we are both Diabetic II now, all holiday candy is out. We miss it, but. If we have even one piece of chocolate, our tongue's start tingling and my wife's feet will tingle. And, that happens even when we take our daily Metformin.

Wife was super happy that I got her the Bear. Even though she pointed out the Bear when we were at Walmart last weekend, she didn't think I'd remember it or whatever. As already stated, we did buy/give each other nice cards this AM, but we also sent each other a card thru e-mail. To a point, I'd rather buy her a nice card, but, like last Christmas, we sent each other an online card instead of buying one.

Since we've been packing some things up for our move to Colorado, including all the stuffed Valentines Day toys I've given her, this Bear will be out for awhile.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Thankfully I've never been a fan of chocolate...I don't hate it but I'd rather eat something else sweet that's isn't chocolate.

I especially don't care for the chocolate protein bars...yuck!

I have a huge stuffed tiger my husband bought me one year but it's in my attic and since the rats ..anything in my attic is garbage sadly.

6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Happy Valentine's Day!