My Favorite Weather Report

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Okay, Admin. See if you can help the OCD with this one. Weather..... Where do we talk about that ?

Blizzards, hurricanes, tornadoes, heat waves; we all get at least some of those.
    Here is a youtube channel that puts out a weather report every morning. This is not your regular "going to be rainy" kind of report.
    This will show you where all of the storms in the whole world are at, where the cold systems are going to go; and if there are any hurricanes, or volcanoes erupting, earthquakes, solar flares...... you name it, it is on this report.
    Here is the weather news for today, and if you then subscribe to this youtube channel, it will be in your list to watch and easy to get to every day.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I would say that, for that particular one, "In the News" would be a good fit. Topics relating to global warming or attempts to change the weather can be discussed in the Conspiracies forum.

3. Harrison Greenberg

Registered

That is some really detailed reports there. I think I might subscribe to their channel for a while.

Thanks for the information!

4. Ken Anderson

Registered

Here's my favorite weather report.

5. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Well-Known Member
    Registered

Our weather was not as bad as the weather man said it was going to be and I am gratiful. I do feel for the residents of NY and Boston.

The weather all over the world is changing which makes you wonder what the earth is in store for, it has changed over the years. I want to be aware of challenges in my area but to know what is going on around the world is a bit much for me to take in, it would give me the feeling that there is no hope so I choose to not look at the look at what is coming and we are all going to die news.

6. Ken Anderson

Registered

We got a fair amount of snow here, and a lot of wind but it looks like it's stopped, and it hasn't been horrible.