My Diagnosis

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Hedi Mitchell, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't take Vitamin C throughout the year but I do during flu and cold season. Otherwise, I eat a lot of oranges and other fruits that are high in Vitamin C.

2. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I take it year round. We simply excrete what our body does not require.

Faye Fox likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Dear Gloria - I'm not usually lost for words but my heart aches for your plight
    Hope these little quotes will help …….
    upload_2020-4-1_13-34-14.jpeg [​IMG]

Always in my thoughts - positive thoughts x

@Gloria Mitchell

4. Micki Pembroke

Micki Pembroke Veteran Member
    Registered

19 ideas for wedding purple summer floral arrangements.jpeg @Gloria Mitchell You're a tough gal, your strength will help you through, and you have my strength and i'm sure all of who is here.

Hedi Mitchell and Patsy Faye like this.
  5. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you all for the uplifting words.
    I was really down yesterday over no real progress still. But today is another day and I am still around so that helps...I think;).
    By the time the Virus thing has died down I figure I will heal on my own or perhaps just fall over from all the blockages..end
    of problem:p. Sorry sick sense of humor today:D. Hope you all are well and staying put! PS... Craving orange juice..I never drink juices...but I have drank half gallon so far.

6. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Hang in there, friend.

Patsy Faye and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  7. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Good Morning to all- hope this finds you all well and at home. Because of the Virus not sure when i will be able to see doctor again.
    I have lost 22 pounds of - um water, I think and this alone has helped me have more energy and be able to move around some better.
    I do seem to crop up with some new problem almost everyday- frustrating.
    I took a break the other day from everything in regards to the Virus. Turned on my music and that is always helpful in getting the spirits up and to get up and move around.
    Could not say this much anywhere else- but my faith or lack of faith is trying to take over. I am mad as Hell , i do not understand why so many people are allowed to die - for the sake of what? All thru history so many people have died for various reasons and causes- is this all there is? Your born to die and while you hang around a few good things come your way. I just do not get it. Bless all you who want to throw bible versus my way- but seriously just does not help in the least. Somehow i will work through this. Enough of that...Truly hope you all are safe and sound.

8. Patsy Faye

Registered

I'm glad you had a rant Gloria - should help and as you say music will help too
    The thought of life without music doesn't bear thinking about
    It is an awful time we're going through and worse for those of us that have added problems
    come to think of it most - will now have added problems. The saying goes - life is what you make it
    Not always, is it Gloria x

@Gloria Mitchell

9. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

The doctor who had me have Catscan done was suppose to call me when virus died down and he was seeing patients. We need to discuss my options.
    I called on a whim, no explanation offered as to why no call, but have appt May 5th.
    All my own research turns up many possibilities as to what is causing my body to swell, and now shrink, to the point of pain.
    I feel i am getting worse,I can barley type even this out. Where arms were swollen, now they are hard and taunt, to the point of pain to touch or move.
    Smh.. .. The doctors still say the blockages are not causing this, but I still have doubts.
    Anyways that is all I know for now. Toodles :)

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Patsy Faye

Registered

Blast Gloria - you need to make this appt on May 5th count - faint if you have to, anything to make them 'see' !
    @Gloria Mitchell

11. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I would be interested in knowing if your Lymph Glands or Lymph Fluid is involved in your swelling?

Hedi Mitchell and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Ken Anderson

I am so sorry you're going through this Gloria, and pray that there will be a good resolution, and soon.

Bobby Cole and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  13. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Thank you to all. Your so kind and caring.
    I have come up with my own idea of What this might be. Thoracic Outlet it is called.
    I say this because of the blockage under left collar bone. Symptoms vary from person took person but close as I can get to my problem . This dang vein doctor should know about this also
    If that is what I have.

14. Patsy Faye

Registered

I hope you have a plan for May 5th xx

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

It's a whole different problem, but my wife has been in pain for the past month or more because she gets some kind of steroid shot that keeps her shoulder from hurting, but she has to repeat them every few months, and her pain doctor has been closed since the virus panic hit. She had an appointment before they shut everything down, which was canceled, then the shut-down came along and they're not seeing anyone.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.