Ms-13 And Other Gangs

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Diane Lane, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

As far as I'm concerned, MS-13 and other gangs are a plague, and need to be dealt with as such.

Here's a story from Boston about a high school student who had been cooperating with law enforcement about previously being stabbed by MS-13 gang members. It took them months, but they finally located him in the central Massachusetts town where law enforcement had relocated him and his family. They drove him back to East Boston, where he'd lived previously, and cut off his hand, hacked him to death with machetes, and then shot him.

http://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...r-old-out-of-chelsea-before-his-brutal-murder

Here's a documentary about MS-13, in case anyone would like to watch. They are not just in SouthCentral LA, but are throughout the USA, as well as many other countries, and they recruit young children and teens in schools. http://www.watchdocumentary.tv/gang-war-usa/

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I seen an documentary on tv about these gangs and they are definitely people that only law enforcement should tangle with!

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

something about those borders

Diane Lane likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I think it's beyond law enforcement at this point. They're an invasion, although apparently from within. I had always heard that MS-13 originated in South or Central America, but the documentary I watched stated that they'd actually started in South Central LA, and the gang was then exported down to Central and South America, as well as other places. I'm not usually in favor of expanded governmental powers, but I do think in this case, these 'people' and their brethren the cartels, need to be dealt with once and for all. I don't think taxpayers need to be footing the bill to house and feed them for the rest of their lives, nor should these types be allowed to recruit and develop future members within the prison system.