Mother Who Allegedly Murdered Her Child

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Holly Saunders, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't blame the photographer and don't understand why anybody does. He didn't know at the time that the mom killed her daughter. It's bizarre and I've never seen those type of photos of a dead child even when the child died naturally. In fact I think I've only seen maybe premie newborns photographed a little before or after they died.

Was the mom doing it to make herself look innocent?

Holly Saunders likes this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Registered

God alone knows Chrissy why she was doing it...if she's guilty then she's extremely mentally disturbed.

No in no way is the photographer responsible, I agree..

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It's all too common today also. So many children are killed by their own parents.

5. Holly Saunders

Registered

Oh yes I know that....far too common .., but I've never heard of the posing with a photograph of the 'ghost' ...that's just shocking..

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I think it might be a first, at least for me. Would have to do a search to see if anybody else had done it.

7. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Omg, I don't want to look, but this is appalling! I know in earlier times photos or even miniatures were painted of dead children, but that fell out of fashion over a hundred years ago. What on earth is wrong with her to murder her own child? I will never understand!

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, I've seen those old photos of dead people that were photographed as if they were still alive. Kind of creepy but I guess that's what they did back then.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

At one time, people would pose the recently deceased, in positions suggesting they were alive, for family photos. At that time, people didn't have personal cameras, and I suppose that might have been viewed as the last chance to have a photo of the loved one.

10. Holly Saunders

Registered

Yes I understand that Ken, and there's many people who might do the same......but she murdered her child allegedly... then had the photos taken :(

11. Karen McKenzie

Karen McKenzie Veteran Member
    Registered

Uggh..this sounds sick to the nth degree..period..and whatever is wrong with this woman is major.

12. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Just looked at the pictures and "boy oh boy"............has to be something wrong with this girl! Her boyfriend, who is not the child's father, is in jail as well. The photographer says he is going to delete the images and put one on that is a Tribute to the little girl.
    As already stated, this kind of thing happens all to often. Just have to wonder what the heck our society is coming to!

Chrissy Cross and Holly Saunders like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is certainly a sad and strange story. The death occurred several months ago, and it took the medical examiner all of this time to declare that it was a crime.
    The reports said that the father was stationed overseas, and was called back to the United States to decide whether the child should be taken back off of life support or not. Apparently, he decided that Macy should be taken off.
    The mother was not immediately charged with harming the child, and has just now been arrested for it, which seems odd to me, too.
    Yet another interesting fact is that the mother started a Gofundme account shortly after little Macy died.
    I think it was for $100,000; but can't remember for sure, and now the page has been taken down so I can't get back there to look again.

Does the pictures of the child look like a 2 year old to everyone ? To me, she looks closer to being around 4 in the picture, and not as babyish as a two year old should look.

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

image.jpg It's hard to judge the age especially of a photoshopped image. I just looked at 2 yr olds and there is quite a range. If she turned 2 then she would look more babyish than one who is turning 3 soon. Hard to tell.

Here is a pic I found of her when she was still alive so less than 2 here.