Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Home Improvement' started by Joe Riley, Aug 15, 2018.
Conservation of Momentum - Newton's Cradle
Fantastic Momentum Reel Mower
I love Martha. I really do, but....
Seven Reasons why you need to Embrace Procrastination..
1. It calms the impulse to act in haste
2. It can channel your intuitive wisdom
3. It helps you resist peer pressure
4. It helps you manage pointless deadlines
5. Percolation fosters creativity
6. Time brings clarity
7. You can set priorities
Yeah, and hit the smallest twig and watch how soon what momentum you may have had come to a complete and a somewhat painful stop.
I’m trying to think of a good way to turn the one we have into a lawn decoration.
I remember a story about a guy who retired to Florida and who painted his reel mower "gold" and mounted it on a small concrete pedestal, in the center of his "yard".