Moderator, You Are Wrong About Deleting My Miracle Post

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Lon Tanner, Sep 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I have not said one word as to what I believe about Miracles. I am interested however in what others believe.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I will explain for you (again), and I know that Ken has tried to explain this, too; threads are supposed to have CONTENT, and not just be a question and answer with no discussion.
    You started a thread asking “do you believe in miracles ?” In the title.
    Then, all you wrote in your opening post was “tell us what you believe”, which is nothing but a simple directive, and not a discussion.

Ken has asked, over and over, for people who are starting a thread to start a discussion, not just ask a simple question, and then write a sentence that has basically NO content, and does not say what the writer thinks/believes about the thread topic.

Therefore, I asked you to repost the thread with some actual content in the opening post. Threads with no content do not lead to good discussions.
    If you want to start a thread about a topic, just write more than one sentence, and explain what you think about the topic and why you think it makes a good discussion topic.

Your complaint that you have not said one word about what you believe and just asked what others believe is the exact crux of this whole issue. Hopefully, this explains everything for you ?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    Beth Gallagher and Bruce Andrew like this.
  3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

You are right and I should know better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.