Mlb Allstars Going To Denver?

Discussion in 'Sports & Recreation' started by Bobby Cole, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Okay, just about everyone has heard about the voter I.D. thing in Georgia. Abrams and Biden lied about the entire bill so in the aftermath of their joint complaints MLB Allstars game and Draft are being moved.
    After finding out that the move is going to cost Atlanta Millions of dollars not counting lost wages for the people associated with the game who are quote, “disproportionately black” (concessions, tickets, security, cleaning etc) Abrams is starting to backtrack but now the frenzy has started and the boycotts are on.

All that said, where oh where are they moving the game and draft to? Denver. A city that is almost 80% white and a state that already has a Voter I.D. mandate in place. In order to vote whether absentee or at the polls, a voter has to have a valid I.D. Heck, in order to buy pot a person has to have an I.D. I digress.

The whole debacle is total hypocrisy. It’s obvious that before he endorsed the MLB boycott, Joe Biden didn’t read the bill but merely listened to Abrams who has an obvious agenda for power. Even the MLB commissioner said he didn’t read the bill before he decided to move the game.

Like AOC who lost millions for job seekers when she chased out Amazon from her district, Stacy Abrams lost millions for her city when she took up a cause under false pretenses.
    The bottom line is that the game is being moved to protest the new voter I.D. mandate in Georgia and being moved to a place that already has a strict voter I.D. law. Stupid.

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

And, someone tried to start a boycott of PGA ,The Masters Tournament, that is this week. Wondering just how many people will show up for this enormous golf tournament?