Million Man Maga Rally

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is a pro-Trump rally in Washington DC today, and already there are over ONE MILLION people there to support our president , and more still arriving !
    It is a happy event and people are socializing with each other and having a good time .

6793AEAC-54F2-4DE2-A337-4C6CE4CADC75.jpeg

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Of course, the BLM group had to get in their faces, calling the child of one of the Hispanic Trump supports "a racist baby."

Link to story

3. Yvonne Smith

That is a strange video, @John Brunner , and I do not see the smiling faces and abundance of American flags that would be part of a real Trump rally. I think that this is another one of those videos where they send in people to try and look like Trump supporters, but they miss the biggest tell......Trump supporters are not angry and yelling, they are happy and flag-waving. Possibly, it could be someone like the Proud Boys, who are not actually a MAGA group.
    I have been looking at some of the live videos, and nothing looks like the one you posted, John.

Here is another picture of the crowd in Washington DC, and you can see all the flags and red Trump hats, and everything looks peaceful.

EA057FEA-D14C-4B28-A2EC-FEED9C999017.jpeg

4. Yvonne Smith

This video shows the Trump motorcade going through Freedom Plaza, and every one is cheering to see Trump smiling and waving at the marchers.

5. John Brunner

That video I posted seems to be from Friday, @Yvonne Smith
    Perhaps it was a different event, or as you said, a crowd of posers.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I see no windows smashed, no police cars set aflame, no police assaulted, no looting, no police headquarters burned, no violence, no killings. Hmmmm? I wonder how they did that? :confused:

Yvonne Smith and John Brunner like this.
  7. John Brunner

The Left shall still find a way to uphold rioters as "Real Americans" and denigrate those responsible Trump supporters as "Nazis."

I was in The March on Washington in 2009. We left the place spotless. Pelosi called us "astro-turf."
    Union-backed counter crowds were bused in the next week. They were pigs. Pelosi called them "grass roots."

The lies and the disrespect are infuriating.

Yvonne Smith and Shirley Martin like this.
  8. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

There was a march in support of President Trump in Raleigh today and, Oh my goodness! they didn't even have to call out the National Guard!:eek::D

Yvonne Smith and John Brunner like this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

What I am reading now, is that after the DC march today, where there was NO trouble, once it was dark, and the people were returning to their hotels, or going out to eat dinner, Antifa/BLM showed up and started attacking the Trump march people. Some pictures showed elderly Trump supporters literally being attacked and having personal property stolen from them.
    Then, the police did have to come out to try and help the Trump people get back to their hotels safely, and remove the antifa rioters who were attacking them.
    Some of the antifa rioters were arrested.
    So, now the msm is reporting that people had to be arrested due to the MAGA march today, implying that it was the marchers who caused the trouble and had to be arrested.

10. John Brunner

I'm too angry at that to cobble together a rational response.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

12. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Yep and still didn't mean Jack shit! Biden is still going to be inaugurated!

13. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

The folks that said there were no problems at the rally in D.C. apparently didn't see all of the "fist-flying" incidents, fireworks going off, burning of MAGA flags and ball caps............and the D.C. police getting involved. There were some 20 arrests. This all happened after dark. Like some of the other protests, there was basically no problems until nighttime fell. Then..........look out!

Anyway, just like Peter stated about "it didn't mean crap, Biden will still be inaugurated" into the WH in January.

Gee, will we have a peaceful Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays???? So much hate towards the election and virus restrictions going on in America. It's absolutely terrible!

14. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Donald Trump is using these people, just to stroke his ego. His insecurities. I bet almost every person there was taught from the time they were little kids to accept loss graciously. It makes me angry at Trump for doing that, not at the protesters. They believe him, and if they do, they have a right to protest.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  15. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, then, let them all protest instead of celebrating Thanksgiving Day or Christmas. Absolutely ridiculous. Trump has lost and Biden has won. End of story.