Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Holidays & Traditions' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Will Lawrence

Will Lawrence Veteran Member
    Registered

Wishing all on the Discussion Board a blessed and safe Christmas!! Been here only a short while, but have enjoyed every moment. Santa even enjoys getting out for a walk once in a while.........

santa13.jpg

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

th.jpe

3. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Merry Christmas to all the beautiful people. (That's us guys).

I picked up my daughter, and we left Tuesday at noon, for Phoenix, AZ. I dropped my daughter, granddaughter, two great-grandsons, and one big old cat off at my daughter's house by 10: am. yesterday morning. So the round trip was 46 hours. I got home and took care of necessities, then I fell into bed and slept for about five hours. When I woke there was a tiny bit of light, so I thought I had Christmas morning. I had to call Yvonne and ask her if it was morning or night. It was 5:30pm., and still the same day I arrived home. I never want to do that much driving in 46 hours again.

I plan on hiding the rest of the day, and other than my online friends, I'm telling no one I'm home. That is to be my Christmas present to me this year. So I hope all of you are having the Christmas of your choice.

image.jpeg

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was fortunate enough to be able to do my Christmas shopping at the Tractor Store this year.

[​IMG]
    I bought her a nice snow shovel for Christmas. Okay now, for those of you who might think that a snow shovel isn't a good thing to buy your wife for Christmas, you should know that I also bought her a warm pair of socks and wrap so that she wouldn't get cold out there, shoveling.

Okay, I also bought her a ring.

5. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

Now that a good husband. Your wife can watch her new ring sparkle with each shovel toss.:)

6. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

LOL...Ken you're sooo funny....good thing you redeemed yourself with the ring... :D:D:D let's hope she doesn't wear it when she's shovelling the Snow...

7. Holly Saunders

Registered

Ina OMG 46 Hours???????? I'd be dead from sheer exhaustion I'm sure. I hope you're very long trip was worth it and everyone is safe and stays safe...thank goodness for mum and grandmums, especially at Christmas...hope you have a really good rest now!!

Ruby Begonia and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

For Christmas, I got a case for my iMac, which may not seem like much but the good ones are insanely expensive, and will let me bring my larger iMac with me when traveling rather than my MacBook, so I'm quite pleased with it. Otherwise, the thing is heavy and I risk dropping it and losing everything. I looked into buying one after getting my iMac but the case alone cost more than the cost of a PC.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  9. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

It's the day after Christmas and I totally missed this special thread. I feel like I came to the party on the wrong day without a gift. Well, I enjoyed reading the touching posts here and I thank you all.

Unknown.jpeg

10. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

@Lara Moss , I hope you had big family Christmas, and got enough cooking and baking done to satisfy you for the next year. Did Santa bring you something especial?

11. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you for asking Ina…you're so thoughtful. My daughter gave me a picture of the two of us that she framed for me. We were out side a restaurant where I had treated her to lunch for her birthday. I would post it but I still have to reduce pics that I personally take from my camera because they're so huge. Terry just recently told me how to do it but I keep putting it off. Online pics I find are no problem. It's my camera. My family is all grown so we don't buy presents for each other except little things for a stocking. We all prefer it that way.

Are you back from driving to Alabama over Christmas? I heard on the news that the weather and its effects are pretty serious there. I hope you're okay.

12. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I wish this board had a double like button. :D One just isn't enough for some of these. :D:D

13. Betty Jones

Betty Jones Veteran Member
    Registered

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

14. Holly Saunders

Registered

15. Betty Jones

Betty Jones Veteran Member
    Registered

thank you