Medical Tyranny

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I guess we are all seeing what the medical system can do to us. I was one of the only people on this board who was against the medical system. Telling people to seek out alternative medical systems for help. Now we can see how when a cure is known how the medical/media tries to discredit it even to make fake studies to stop it. They are pushing drugs that are poison like remdesivir which Dr Fauci recommended and quoted two studies but no one read the studies because both showed it to be a bad drug causing death. How sick is the medical system this is another Tuskegee Experiment watching people die and doing nothing to help.

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I have many stories of myself against the traditional medical community. I have been studying natural medicine for years. I recommend cures and tell people to look them up. They don't. They go to the doctor, mostly because it is covered by their insurance. But I have people grateful to me for info too.
    I don't do doctors! I am my own advocate. People are shocked I don't take any prescription meds. I don't know what my triglycerides are.
    However, I did not do my own hip replacement and if I get hit by a bus, I will go to the ER.

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Trauma medicine an be wonderful, and reconstructive surgery the same. Remdesivir is a patented pharmaceutical and
    Big Pharma can make lots of money on it, even though it does not work as well as ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. Big Pharma will never allow a cheap drug to be the solution, at least in the U.S. Our government and medical system are pretty much controlled by Big Pharma. After all, they are the ones who pay for and conduct all the studies.

Jerry Adams and John Brunner like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Remdesivir killed half the people in the study Dr Fauci said that proved the drug worked. For what killing people? No one read the two studies that he quoted to promote the drug.

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It is a reflection of the fact that it does not work well against Covid but it IS expensive and brings profit to Big Pharma.

6. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

We can't expect this new society not to affect the medical field too. Why should doctors be any indifferent than the rest of us who are afriad to speaak out feeling we will be put on a hateful list of intolerence by soem sensitive lib freako who thinks they are wonderful.

I don't take any meds either except small dueritic for HP. and low dose aspirin,thats it so far.some meds have almost killed me while at same time some saved my life along with the doctors prescribing them.

John Brunner likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Here is a video showing this was all man made to kill people coming from the medical system. These people are sick and they claim the helping humanity. This is worth listening to.
    SHOCKING REVELATION - Doctor Exposes Covid Bioweapons Program & Reveals Vaccine Will Kill MILLIONS
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/vTFMMasGQPyb/

John Nopales and Marie Mallery like this.
  8. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think another facet to this is that so many individual practices are being absorbed into regional corporate healthcare beasts, so the doctors are no longer employed by the patient. The doctors are paid by the corporation, they are an employee of the corporation, and they are subject to corporate policy. Before they had a practice to maintain, now they can be fired just like any other retail worker.

I read these emails being put forth by The University of Virginia Health System, and while an MD/PhD may have signed them, they are really crafted by The Communications Department and stamp-tesigned by the CEO.

9. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Bioweapons were just another weapon we warned about as Military Industrial Complex by Eisenhower and JF Kennedy .

10. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I had a friend who was a doctor who up and quit. I was upset by this. He bought an interest in a used car dealership. He told me medicine was no longer rewarding.
    But, used cars?o_O

11. John Brunner

Doctors are stuck in many ways. They are still in school long after their contemporaries start earning wages. It's the double-hit of continuing to incur massive education debt AND forever losing potential earnings during those years. For those reasons they MUST have a high salary during their truncated working lives.

I am one of those people who has bounced around between industries and vocations during his career...I get bored easily and I sometimes have low B.S. tolerance. I am grateful for our robust economy and the opportunities it presents. I often wonder what happens when a doctor wakes up one morning and thinks "This sucks. I don't want to do this my entire life." I guess they can transition over to selling medical equipment or something related, but other than that, their options are limited...and they got massive school debt to pay off.

It sounds like your friend was at a point where he had accumulated come capital. Good for him. Used cars these days turn a good buck...and money is money. I'm glad he was not trapped.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

2 Drs(husband and wife) who were our PCPs left profession just as Obamacare started. They said they left because of Obamcare. She went to work at a medical manufacturer and he went into insurance sales.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  13. John Brunner

That was the intent. And that was their "out." I shudder to think of what's around the corner when the Federal government imposes quotas on issuing medical licenses, or controls the entire process.

My doctor of 25 years retired around 2014, but it was time. I miss him. I believe the words "Manchurian Candidate" were uttered more than once between the two of us in 2008.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

More doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals are quitting due to the vaccine mandate, even some who are vaccinated--the principled ones. I understand they are insulted that, after working under the stress of the pandemic, they are now being required to be vaccinated against a disease many of them already have had. They, like me, are also concerned about the future side effects from the vaccine. Not only have there been deaths from the shot, but, as the video I posted for those who viewed it, immunity to all other viruses seem to be diminished by the vaccination. Long-term issues are unknown.

15. John Brunner

Dear Medical Professional:

You are not qualified to make decisions as they pertain to your own care. Do this or else.

Signed,

Your Corporate Overlords

ps: Make sure next week's Team Building event is on your calendar. You Are Our Hero!