Meanwhile In Couer D' Alene, Idaho

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Faye Fox, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

So you want me to find another? According to you regressives all fact checkers are liberal and biased. What fact checker do you have faith in? Please enlighten me so I can tell you are wrong in your own language!

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

My brain for most ......Common sense has a lot to do with it.
    BTW calling me regressive does not make it so.

3. Peter Renfro

Registered

Yep that's what I thought! I agree with it so it is true I disagree so it is liberal trash! Sheesh are you freakin kidding me? "I love the poorly educated" D Trump. There is no sin in being ignorant, the sin is when you remain that way whenyou can be educated but choose to be willfully ignorant!

So please will one of you point me to a fact checker that passes muster with conservatives?

4. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

There is no way in hell that you could accept anything that disagrees with you. Not going to bother

5. Peter Renfro

Registered

Just point me to a fact checker that you trust? How hard is that? Convince me if you're so adamant in your beliefs about me. I want to be exposed to the other side, but when you make grand proclamations without citations
    Oh yes If you prove to me that I am wrong about a meme or fact I post call me out on it! Please hold my feet too the fire!
    Just make damn sure you're correct when you do it!

6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry, but Trump.news is anything but a trustworthy news source, whether biased to the left or right. Kind of like Yahoo, which is definitely a liberal's dream. :p:D:D

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More).

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'll just state that your linked website specifically says that they are "unable to determine" the ownership of trump.news, so how did you track down the "turds behind it?"

Lois Winters likes this.
  8. Peter Renfro

Registered

Trump News Features LLC
    You are correct. I cannot find the source of funds but the source of articles are telling for instance:
    https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/quackery/mike-adams-building-alternate-reality-online
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/news-target/

How am I doing? Convincing anyone yet? NO? What a suprise!!!

Beth Gallagher likes this.