May I Borrow Your Brain Power?

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Ken Anderson, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

What good news have you heard or experienced today. Is there someone you would like to commend or thank for making your day a better one. ?? Is there something you would like to
    do to make someone elses day a better one? (42 words)

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Okay, done. And we're all symmetrical.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Awesome ! Glad we are now all symmetrical, and you can stop worrying about what to add to make the catagories match. (now what happens if one of us comes up with a new catagory and that will make it uneven again?)
    Can you please remind Bobby that he doesn't have to make every post with an even number of words ? Or maybe we ARE supposed to to that....... I will have to start counting mine, I guess.......OCD is a serious thing, sometimes.

You remind me of the old story about when ladies used to put their handkerchefs in the bosom of their dresses because they carried tiny purses, and needed somewhere easily accessible to carry the hankies.
    One poor little old lady couldn't find hers, and totally oblivious to the fact that she was at a large family gathering, she rummaged around looking for the missing hankie in the top of her dress.
    Not finding it, she finally looked around at everyone watching her and muttered, " I am sure that I had two when I left home"......

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

No new category suggestions will be accepted without a running mate, to even things off again.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Noah would be extremely proud of you Ken. You have managed to do it all in even numbers with nothing left to the imagination.

6. Richard Lee

Richard Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

My teenage daughter has a similar OCR trait - I tease her mercilessly by taking random eggs from the carton or water bottle from the crate leaving uneven patterns - sometime I just shuffle them to see if she notices, or make a picture crooked. All done in fun though - she gets me back in her own little ways too :)

7. Harrison Greenberg

Harrison Greenberg Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh Ken, you are too hysterical! I'm more of the opposite of you, whilst you see it as a problem of all the subtopics not being an even number, I see it all naturally. I don't see any sort of problems with it. I suppose some people have different opinions. :)