Man Who Causes Disturbance At Trump Reno Rally Is Stratfor Operative

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is big and the media hasn't touched it yet. I found it myself. Austyn Crites, the man who caused the disturbance at Donald Trump's Reno, Nevada rally yesterday is listed in the Wikileaks Global Intelligence Files as an operative for Stratfor, a large-scale government contractor that is in the business of geopolitical intelligence, economic, political, and military strategic forecasting.

He is listed in several files from the Wikileaks Global Intelligence Files, but I have only looked at the first one so far.
    The link that I have entitled "First Results" is simply the first results page that I got while searching for "Austyn Crites" and it reads as follows:

crites-2-1000.jpg

I will post a screen shot from the XL spreadsheet that can be downloaded from this page, under "Attached Files." In the event that you can't read the spreadsheets, you can download the XL sheet for yourself.

crites-1-1000.jpg
    This is the section of the spreadsheet that includes Austyn Crites name, address, etc. He has a Reno, Nevada address.

crites-3-1000.jpg
    This is the smaller section that includes just the person before him, his own data, and the person after him.

506092 | Austyn | Crites | 1035 Munley Dr. | 39 | Reno | 89503 | Nevada | United States | ...

At the time that I began putting this together, no one was reporting on it. I decided to look after finding his name in one of the news reports.

This is big because it demonstrates clearly that he is an operative. Since he works for Stratfor, a government contractor, it would seem that he might be working for the government, possibly sent by the Obama administration rather than the Hillary campaign, although that's not necessarily the case. He is also a Hillary supporter, judging from his Facebook page, so I suppose he could be doing it as a freebie. But he's not your average rent-a-thug.

Quite likely, as I suggested in the other thread where we were talking about this, the guy who yelled "Gun" and started all the fuss was also an operative, but we don't know who he was. That discussion begins with this post by @Denise Happyfeet.

One thing is sure, it was a setup intended to make Trump look bad once again.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Woaaaaaaaaaah!! Not just some transient or broke, angry gambler, woo, gotta read the whole thing, nice job @Ken Anderson finding this;)

3. Ken Anderson

Things like this kind of make me wish I still published a newspaper.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok @Ken Anderson so this was meant to look like a "random" nut-job, but the guy turns out to be part of something called Stratfor is "guns for hire" sort of thing. Well, not necessarily guns, didn't mean that, but I mean they are hired to do different jobs. I'm still trying to see how this is supposed to make Trump look stupid because Trump just blew it off and went back to his speech. The guy doesn't spook easily.

Where did you find the guys name, Austyn Crites, maybe through cable tv they gave it. Dang, sometimes I wish I had cable. It's hard to find the videos that may be giving out this same sort of info.

One thing I find really neat, is someone (our hounds of hell) were NOT willing to just let it go without seeking out the true story, or as much as possible. Dang, we are blessed with people like this, and I guess that include you since you evidently kept searching while I was busy watching some stupid Netflix show;)

5. Denise Evans

Registered

Well geez, that explains a lot, you've been a newspaper publisher!!

6. Ken Anderson

It's a common ploy of the Hillary campaign to plant someone in the audience of her opposition, and when they use professionals, it can go much further than mere heckling. The objective of Hillary operatives during the Trump campaign has been to create disturbances that can be used to make Trump's supporters look appear violent or reactive.

For example, the media story is that this guy was standing peacefully holding a sign that read REPUBLICANS AGAINST TRUMP or something on that order, and he was attacked by Trump supporters. Well, if you've ever been to a political rally, in order to have his own sign, he would have had to conceal it because attendees are not supposed to bring signs in. Signs are handed out to everyone. Since nearly everyone there has a sign, no one is in a position to read anyone else's sign, so it's clear that he was causing a disturbance. In the video, you can hear him shouting, although you can't hear what he said. At least I couldn't.

Then someone yelled, "Gun!" and that is when the crowd tackled the guy, not because he was holding an anti-Trump sign but because they had every reason to believe that he had a gun and they were trying to protect Trump and others in the audience. We don't know, because we don't know who he was, but the man who yelled "Gun!" was probably an operative too because that is what set the crowd in motion.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, I remember reading this before. I didn't remember "how" it would make Trump or supporters look bad, I got it:)

8. Ken Anderson

I don't recall now whether they were from Wikileaks or from Judicial Watch but, from emails that were made public, we learned that hecklers who were showing up at Trump's rallies during the primary wearing Bernie Sanders hats or carrying Bernie Sanders signs, etc. were actually operatives from the Hillary Clinton campaign. No wait, that was from the O'Keefe tapes that are discussed in this thread. The Hillary campaign sent these paid thugs out to serve two purposes: 1) to disrupt Trump rallies and 2) to make Bernie Sanders' supporters, her primary opponent, get the blame for it. Hillary's campaign staff are on tape bragging about it.

9. Ken Anderson

I woke up this morning to ABC News reporting that Trump supporters had attacked a man simply because he was holding an anti-Trump sign, and that Trump seemed to be egging them on. That was the intended media take on the event and, of course, ABC News would follow the script like the loyal troopers they are. The media has been giving us Hillary Clinton infomercials in lieu of news for months now.

Chrissy Cross and Denise Evans like this.
  10. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

Actually, two newspapers.

Magic City Morning Star was online but had massive traffic, which was only made bigger when the likes of Rush Limbaugh mentioned and linked to it.

All Maine Matters was a statewide traditional newspaper which was very well-loved but not so well-funded. :-(

Chrissy Cross and Denise Evans like this.
  11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"Austin Crites Is A Birddogger For Hillary, Mentioned In Wikileaks, Disturbed Previous Rally & Family May Be Tied To Voter Fraud".
    [​IMG]

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Joe Riley and Denise Evans like this.
  13. Ken Anderson

Oh, it's out there. It wasn't when I started looking into it, which is something that gave me pause. When I am the only one who has something, that generally makes me wonder if I'm right, but it all checked out. Once I was persuaded that it was right, and the same guy, I made sure that it was spread around last night. I posted it on several Facebook pages, including Hannity, Time, The Hill, and a bunch of Trump pages, including several links to this thread. It doesn't look like the mainstream media is going to pick it up though, because they are surely aware of it by now.

14. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Plus the election is tomorrow, barring anything major coming out today....not too many minds will be changed either way. A few maybe but it won't even matter.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

Hi Michelle, got this and "liked" it through my phone lastnight so I didn't "reply". It's too hard on my phone, for me anyway;)

I can see @Ken Anderson being a good, news-man, because he is here. Writes well and digs well;) I don't have a better source than SOC for truth in news;) I try to do some digging on my own, and sometimes hit on something, but I haven't been in the game long. Just started opening my eyes to the political side of things, how, and who America is being "over-powered" by:(

Michelle Anderson and Joe Riley like this.