Man Turning Into A Tree

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Holly Saunders, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Dear Lord, this is probably the worst effects of a disease I have ever seen....this poor man!!

A Bangladeshi man dubbed as the tree-man because of wart-like lesions growing from his hands and feet has been admitted to hospital.

Abul Bajandar, 25, from Khulna, has been suffering from a disease known as Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis - a rare and inherited skin disorder - for the past seven years.

Click on the link below for graphic pictures and the rest of the story!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-causes-tree-like-roots-grow-hands-feet.html

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Guess my back problems are nothing in comparison! I shouldn't even be complaining!

Holly Saunders likes this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Registered

I just said the same to my o/h Chrissy...I said..''so we think I have problems???...:(

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

Mine are nothing compared to this poor man's. I think I saw something on TV a few yrs about him.

5. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This reminds me of a former colleague who had kidney problems. She was prescribed to undergo dialysis regularly. But due to lack of funds, she would often skip the dialysis session. Little did she know that missing the dialysis has a side effect. Her appearance was changing and in a few months, the former beauty pageant contestant had turned into a hideous being . She looked like a frog. Unfortunately, there was no more remedy for her appearance. Worse, her condition (kidney problems) was critical that she was given a few weeks to live. The doctors were right, she did not live for more than a month.

Ruby Begonia and Holly Saunders like this.
  6. Holly Saunders

Registered

Oh that's so tragic Corie, clearly the doctors hadn't informed her of the potential devastating effects of missing her dialysis treatments..

Ruby Begonia likes this.