Love Thy Neighbour

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Tom Galty, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

TV like this proved that the UK was never ever Racist.

Its the pilot ep and his wife was not in the main series as she died young.

2. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I can't imagine why anyone would think the UK is racist. The accusation is just stupid.

3. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Well some are saying that Meghan Markle was driven out because of White Privilege.

4. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

It is the same thing as when feminist say they can't succeed in business because they have to compete in a man's world.
    Some people prefer playing the victim card instead of taking responsibility for being less than qualified.
    We get so much of that in the US, until I think most of us are deaf to it by now. :D

5. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

The media is highly responsible for promoting this alleged racism business and it is having unpleasant ramifications everywhere. In truth, Meghan Markle is biracial, and nothing more than a second rate wannabe actress, social climbing conniver. She loves money and celebrity. She takes up a cause and runs with it if it will give her ink in a newspaper or magazine article. She saw her chance for a lot of it with Prince Harry, but had not whit of intention of bowing to the Monarchy's pomp and circumstance. While, I do believe Philip saw through her, his admonishments went unheeded by Harry and we see the outcome. Thus, we'll hear from Meghan's adorers that it was racial but when all is said and done, I fear she'll have egg on her face. Happily, I understand, both Charles and William have extended a welcoming hand to Harry for them to live in the U.K. if necessary without having to commit to official royal duties. Now, how caring is this????