Look At All Of The Volcanoes Erupting Now!

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We always have some of the world's active volcanoes erupting; but it seems like in the last few months, I have been reading more and more about new volcanoes that are erupting or becoming active.
    The volcano in Iceland has been spewing out deadly gas for over 5 months now, and people are worried what effect it is going to have on not only people, but plants and animals living in Iceland.
    The sulfur doixide has settled into the snow, so when the snow begins to melt in the spring, it will drain into the water supplies, as well as into the farmlands and pastures of the country.
    With some "experts" proclaiming global warming, and others saying that we are instead heading for another ice age; it is hard to guess what might really be ahead of us with our climate change.

http://www.volcano-news.com/erupting_volcanoes.html

2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Wasn't it the Iceland volcano that was putting out so much gas and micromatter that airliners were having difficulty flying through the mass of it? The gas clouds spread towards Europe southeast from Iceland as I recall and began interfering with air traffic. I don't remember if extra engine wear from particulates or lower oxygen levels were the culprit. This was from some report I heard two or three months ago.
    I do remember a CIA analysis from perhaps thirty years ago, made public more recently, that we were heading for an ice age. They need to make up their minds what false disaster they're going to use to control us. It would be nice to know whether the oceans were going to boil away or freeze solid.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

I think that it was Art Bell who made the famous movie, “Day After Tomorrow” , which featured a coming ice age. Of course, in the movie (in order for there to be enough drama) it had to happen overnight and not gradually.
    But you are correct, back then, the speculation was that the earth was getting ready for one of the mini ice ages that happens around every 400 years. Part of that is volcanoes erupting.
    The underwater volcanoes heat the ocean, and melt icebergs, making it seem like it is actually going to be hotter, not colder; but the volcano ash also clouds the air, making it cooler on the earth.
    I would have to find the chart again to be sure, but it seems like the last mini ice age was around the 1700’s , making another one coming due soon.

Some of the air tracker apps also show weather conditions, and one of the things that they show is what the volcanoes are doing, since that is important for pilots to know.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

See? I told you excess green house gasses were not my cow's fault!!!

Global warming and Agenda 21/31 are just ways of herding the sheeple. I wonder if the chem trail spraying is reflecting heat back in or out. Do they really know?
    Volcanoes are not under the control of political parties so herding is out. But they are scary for the people near them.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

There is an article here on Spaceweather.com that shows a 1992 lunar eclipse through an atmosphere dirtied by the volcanic ash from Pinatubo, and a 2018 lunar eclipse through an atmosphere clean of volcanic ash. The difference is stark. They estimate that the reduction of the reflective ash contributed to global warming by 1 or 2 tenths of a degree C.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Registered

I told you excess green house gasses were not my cow's fault!!!
    Global warming is entirely the fault of ranchers who feed their cattle beans, onions, Brussel sprouts and cabbage. Who wouldn't be a tad gassy after that?

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

This is worrisome for me, @Dwight Ward .
    Since I have started the plant food diet, my little dogs have begun eating more vegetables, too. At first, it was just things like potatoes, then carrots, but now they like both cabbage and broccoli, as well as beans.
    Do you think that they will be put on the “dangerous emission list”, along with the broccoli eating cows ?

8. Dwight Ward

Registered

I think your little dogs are in danger of being put on the domestic terrorist list for eating all those veggies. But there's a simple solution. Get bigger dogs and feed them the little ones.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Cows belching has such a small impact if any on greenhouse gases regardless of what they eat. No in-depth scientific studies have been done that would measure such emissions. To measure such with any degree of accuracy would require cows to be masked with belches going into a tank with a gauge that would measure each belch over a period of several days

Since this thread is about volcanos, there is scientific proof that one erupting volcano does more environmental damage than all the cows in the world belching for 100 years regardless of feed.

10. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I speak facetiously. You said exactly what I meant. Thank you. The Green groups are pushing an agenda Climate change may well be related to volcanic activity. I know that my cow and I were not around at the end of any of the Ice Ages. But we and our cars are being blamed.