Living The Good Life Expo Hawaii Senior Fair This Weekend 9/25-27 8:30-4:30pm Oahu

Discussion in 'Not Sure Where it Goes' started by Krissttina Isobe, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

[​IMG]
    It's annual for us Seniors living on the island. We get to see the latest on health, what's going on for the Senior citizen and food + entertainment. People can win prizes like they had a spin the wheel for prizes from CVS last year. I'm going on the last day because I got my cleaning this weekend and work on Friday. Wish you were here to come to our annual Senior Fair!

Corie Henson and Diane Lane like this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Sounds like a full weekend, Krissttina, hope your visit, today was a good one! :) Be sure to let us know how it went!

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  3. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Wow, that's a cool Senior Fair. What am I doing in NCarolina when I could be there! I don't think we have anything like that here for Seniors. All free and in the Hilton Hawaiian Village? I've been there and it's beautiful! Have fun Krissttina.

4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Looks like a lot of good information that could be helpful for you. Hope you spun and won @Krissttina

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Well it was good as usual 2015 Senior Fair. There was something new this year a spa section where you could get a free spa massage. No vegetable stands this year as seen in the news the farmers are having a difficult time with too much rain destroying vegetable fields. I missed these stands for we could get vegetables at a bargain price that's farm fresh! As I walked through the fair there was the usual CVS spin the wheel for prizes. I wanted to win the coffee or reusable bags, but I got the mystery prize. We had a choice of cards with envelopes, stickers or Salonpus, so I choose the Salonpus. There was information galore about everything from care homes to government information about fraud. If you need help Senior Medicare Patrol is here for you: http://www.smpresource.org/.
    There was a live band playing our generation's music. I sat in the audience for a while enjoying the live music. There are a few food stands open that day, the last day of the fair. I was surprised that on the last day there was a full house at the fair. I went after lunch and stayed for 2 hours till almost closing. Senior Fair ends at 4:30PM. Left 4:15 headed for the bus stop and came home with lots of brochures of information, a few pens and 2 reusable bags.

Joe Riley likes this.