Let’s Talk About Time Travel And Multiple Timelines

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Mal Campbell, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

@Yvonne Smith For me, God is the master physicist. There isn't anything man is going to come up with, that God's knowledge doesn't far surpass. Like I said, in gematria, the whole Torah can be broken into a mathematical formula. This originally came from the Babylonians. So, apparently, God wrote it so it could also become a code, long before mankind, even the Jews who wrote it by the Holy Spirit, would've even had knowledge of it. I'm in the camp of believing this proves God wrote those words and not man, because man wasn't yet capable. I also wonder what all was going on with the Babylonians and that tower. God clearly said, Let US go down and see what they are doing. There is a big truth to be gleaned from that statement, but I've yet to figure out what it is.

Maybe one day, those of us who are interested can study the same thing, start a daily thread and see what we all come up with.

2. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

This is an interesting theory, Yvonne. While I did not have that sort of experience, I did visit a town in Germany back in the middle 50s and knew it inside out although, I not only had never been there, but my family is predominantly Irish. I later began having repeat dreams about the place for several years. My dreams always seem to take me places where I cannot find my way back, yet I know where I am. My brother and son often muse, along with me, that all this life is nothing more than an illusion. Then, we take off from there and have a lot of fun just allowing all possibilities.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Are they the same thing ? Is time travel just jumping from one timeline to another ?
    There is all kinds of interesting speculation about the Trump family and time travel, especially since Nikola Tesla was said to have found a way to do it, and John Trump (president Trump’s uncle) is apparently the person who went though all of Tesla’s information after his death.
    The government took everything from his apartment, but it was given to John Trump to analyze, that much seems to be known history.

There is a book written in the late 1800’s by INgersoll Lockwood (actually several books), which is about a boy named “Baron Trump”, who has a friend named Don, is supposed to be connected with President Trump and time travel. Lockwood also wrote a book called, “The Last President”, which does seem to have a similarity to President Trump, and there is even a person named Pence in that book.
    I got the books from Amazon, but still have to read them.

9B0B0110-A075-48B9-A72A-A782843814D2.jpeg

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Fascinating to say the least

Lois Winters and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Now, that is interesting. I'll have to have gander at these.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

The concept of time travel is far surpassed by wormhole theory. Proposed by Einstein, it involves a single event occurring in a given place, while occurring simultaneously at another location, no matter how far away, even billions of miles. Involves the folding of space-time. Some physicists scoff, some accept. Einstein called it "spooky relativity".
    Frank

7. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I gave up a long time ago trying to wrap my head around this kind of stuff. If it looks like duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck.

Lois Winters and Mary Stetler like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Looking at this, we probably say to ourself, Greta Thunberg . But it is not, this is an old picture from the 1800’s.

068281AF-49E9-4320-9826-5B8D715B8FBB.jpeg

Patsy Faye likes this.
  9. Patsy Faye

Registered

I'm astounded by that picture Yvonne - it 'is' Greta' from a previous life !
    Did a thread on doppelgangers ages ago - we all have a double, treble even .............
    @Yvonne Smith

10. Yvonne Smith

Here is the whole picture, @Patsy Faye . It looked so much like Greta that I was sure it was fake, so I did an online search for more information and found the picture that was from the mining camp.
    My understanding of a doppelgänger is that it would be someone who is also alive and looks like you, kind of a body double. But it makes sense that it could also be someone who lived in the past.

4317AA4C-D13A-42EC-BEAF-D20E9CD65D4A.jpeg

Lois Winters and Patsy Faye like this.
  11. Patsy Faye

Registered

It does make sense, our image will go on and on
    I was looking at some 'double' images today - so amazing

12. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I was born in 1948 but feel certain i existed in the mid 1920s and am positive I lived in Egypt thousands of years ago but died a boy at age 5 or 6.

Mary Stetler and Patsy Faye like this.
  13. Patsy Faye

Registered

Really interesting that you feel so strongly a connection with Egypt - I have the same strong instinct that I was part of a mining
    community in the North of England, I have never been there

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Here is an interesting story about archeologists working in a MIng Dynasty Chinese tomb. They were excavating inside the tomb, which no one had been inside of for around 400 years, and discovered a small ring, which turned out to be a ring-watch and it said Swiss made on the b ack of the watch.
    Either we have time travelers who accidentally left the watch when they went way back in time, or someone was in the tomb more recently, and it was never found out.
    Since the ring is a small lady’s ring, it would appear that there was a woman inside of the tomb, which does not sound like grave robbers.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

If you were a former aficionado of the Art Bell show (Coast to Coast before George Noory ruined it), you'll remember John Titor, one of the more famous time travelers featured on his show, and elsewhere. This is an interesting and entertaining discussion of John Titor.

Yvonne Smith likes this.