Late Packages Via Amazon Prime? Get A Free Month

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Diane Lane, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

This is the first I've heard of this. I don't have Amazon Prime, but I know a lot of y'all do, so I wanted to share this, in case any of y'all have had this experience. If you're experiencing late delivery of your packages, you might want to read this article and do as the writer did, to receive a free month of Amazon Prime. http://www.moneytalksnews.com/score...campaign=email-2016-06-09-am&utm_medium=email

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That is great news, @Diane Lane ! We usually get everything on time; but occasionally something doesn't make it on time.
    From now on, I will for sure be contacting them when this happens and getting my free month of Prime.

While I was reading the link that you included, I also saw that they had even more tips on saving money at Amazon.
    I already have an affilite link, thinking that I would save money whe I ordered; but it doesn't count for me when we order, so it does not do any good. However, the tip suggested that you find a friend/family who also has an affiliate account, and exchange with them. ( I now have posted on my Facebook page to see who in my family has an affiliate account ! )
    They also mentioned the subscribe and save, which I already use, and said to check Warehouse Deals. I usually always look to see if the item I want is available cheaper as used or refurbished; but apparently they have a whole area of the warehouse deals that I didn't know about.
    Here is the link to the little video that explains how all of these little Amazon tricks work.
    Happy saving, everyone .......

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/10-secret-strategies-save-big-bucks-amazon/

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith I've seen mention of the Warehouse Deals, but I haven't noticed that section. I'll have to look more closely at the link, so I can check that out. I love MoneyTalksNews.com, they have lots of great tips, and I get their emails daily. I'm glad the Amazon Prime Shipping information might help you out. If you're paying for something and not getting your money's worth, they definitely need to compensate you. I recently had to contact my cable company, because they hadn't credited my account for the 3-day outage. I let them know I didn't appreciate them charging me for days when they were well aware I had no service, especially considering they hadn't followed through with sending the technicians when they had an appointment set with me.

Yvonne Smith likes this.