Laboratory-grown Human Embryos

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Craig Wilson, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Australian scientists have changed the game of human development by growing living models of human embryos from skin cells. The iBlastoids were developed in Melbourne's Monash University from a single donor and without the need for fertilization. The scientific team believe the models will provide the potential to overcome miscarriage and infertility, unravel congenital diseases and allow for the first large scale study of the earliest stages of human development.

Lead researcher Jose Polo says tho the iBlastoids replicated a human embryo so closely to greatly advance science they are not identical, so are unable to reproduce human life.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That might even be true, though that would be a surprise for many reasons.
    Mainly, miscarriage and infertility has been a direct goal of many of the forces in the elite, medical, religious, and government fields, and has been accomplished possibly millions of times - resulting in spontaneous miscarriages year after year for some woman from age 17 through age 37, without ever telling or informing the woman or anyone else what happened or why.
    To claim to be trying to 'overcome' miscarriages and infertility would then seem to be a for profit scheme , seeming to try to be helpful, but only deceptively for a huge amount of money, and possibly "prestige" ill-gotten.

3. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Citations please!

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Interesting Craig.
    I’m going to take a little time a do a little more research because it sounds a little like asexual reproduction of a cell with an end result to replace damaged or mutated cells during the initial stages of pregnancy.

I’ll get back with ya.....

Edit”. Okay, I’ll leave the post but thus far it looks like I was a little off base with my original assumption.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

https://www.monash.edu/medicine/new...ing-the-molecular-mystery-of-early-human-life

I get it now and it is definitely a game changer. By using the skin cells of a patient with conception or other problems dealing with a conception such as chronic miscarriages, a blastoid is developed so a study can be made as to why the patient is having problems.
    In essence, the blastoid serves as a living 3D paradigm of the patient’s genetic condition.

Craig Wilson likes this.
  7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

If you want a citation, go park in a no parking zone, or a metered spot and don't feed the meter.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Quit talkin shit with out fact!
    Never have you made a positive post, never have you bcked your contentions with any thing but your own twisted opinion!

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

tch tch.... being wrong seems to have stirred up your self-defensive emotions without subtance yourself.

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

(over 50 years it has been known, thousands or hundreds of thousands of doctors warning about "secret" abortion-causing hcg in vaccines.)

From the link:
    "Less than a year after the United Nations unveiled a sweeping population-control plot aimed at reducing the number of people in Kenya, a supposed UN “vaccine program” is under fire by doctors and Catholic bishops for deliberately sterilizing millions of women."
    “The unfortunate truth is that the vaccine was laced with [sterilizing agent Human Chorionic Gonadotropin] HCG just like the one used in the South American cases,”
    =======================================================

From woman themselves: "I've had a mis-carriage , unexplained, every year since I got the flu shot" (many women reported this)
    ===================================================

Over 1000 Licensed AMA doctors in Chicago were informed of this in a medical conference in 2002 give or take a year. (the whole conference used to be available on youtube, a recording of the conference) .
    They all immediately called their family members and warned them right away
    not to let any wife or daughter or woman in their family have a flu shot.

11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The main problem I have with your post Jeff is that it is the direct antithesis of the OP.
    It’s a given that there are those people and organizations of people in this world who would rather curb childbirth than to preserve it and they do it in some very horrible ways and sometimes directed towards a specific grouping of females.

That said, there are far more people in this world in very good positions who are going out of their way to not only improve the the chances of a woman who wants a child but also to improve the mortality rate of a fetus once produced.
    Much of the genetic studies being done I am opposed to such as the sort of “design your child” initiatives but overall, there are so many breakthroughs that help a woman and her unborn child than there are to harm either of them.

Craig Wilson likes this.
  12. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Reckon you got it Bobby.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

It’s a fascinating study!!

14. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

I have an image of micro people in a pot filled with dirt, in a lab, with scientists holding watering cans over them!

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

LOL. As an arborist, that makes perfect sense.

Trevalius Guyus likes this.