Kudos To Ted Cruz

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

If you are saying we are full of hot air Arlene I'd say you fit in perfectly:D

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Hot air has much to recommend it for the purpose of sailing large balloons containing baskets of people possibly fearing for their lives, but seeking the thrill of Media Attention, up into the Stratosphere. Hillary might benefit greatly from such an adventurous flight, both personally, no longer constipated, and mentally, awareness of lack of divine attributes. Frank

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Why are they reading if it's tiresome. I looked through the whole post and the only Lols where when I went off topic with Denise about my jobs.

I left that forum because of the admin but I still missed the others but nice to know what's said behind your back.

I'd be gone anyway now that you're a member there. Since you ignore my posts, maybe they will tell you what I said.
    Not Cool to bring what's said on another forum to this one. I could say lots of things too. I can just see the private group PMs on there now.

I'll stop now because if I say anymore it won't be very nice.

BTW, did they mention all the eye roll and smirk smileys in your posts? Go through and count those.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Ha ha, that sounds pretty high schoolish to me. Too funny. Lol, lol.

Some more Lol's they can contact you about.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  5. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I wish we all could get along, it is the way it is though. The best I can do is try not to be like what I hate. Sometimes I'll buy into it and want to hit back. Other times, I just try to take what they say as a lesson in "how not to be". Maybe we need those reminders from unhappy people. They do say misery loves company, so if unhappy people can spread the misery, I guess they feel better, for awhile.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I would too, if not for the fact that he broke a pledge in order to do it. It's difficult to claim the high road when you have to lie in order to get there. Ted Cruz pledged to support the nominee when he believed that he might be the nominee. The pledge was required because the others were afraid that Donald Trump would run as an independent if he were cheated out of the nomination. They never thought that they might be the ones who would have to keep their word.