Korean War

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

What is the US trying to do? They keep up this North Korea we are going to destroy you if you don’t give up your weapons and settle down. They don’t remember history and maybe they should. They took a beating in Vietnam and left because of body bags. Well that is the last time they attacked a country that had a high IQ and determination to protect their land. I love these military experts who say we can simply do this and that and it will be over. We only ever hear one side of this as NK does not have a news media in the west to give their side. Think again the last two military war games on the ocean found that old world war two submarines got in and sank the US carrier groups in mock battles a little shock for the experts. Even South Korea want the US to take weapons out of their country that might start the war. These people of NK send 10 years service in the military so they will not be brainwashed to leave their post in a fight like some other countries the US has fought. In this day and age you don’t need nuclear weapons when the US has many nuclear power stations that can be hit with conventional weapons [missile from a sub.] making a nuclear disaster. I know Wall Street and the warmongers want this very bad but I hope common sense will prevail.

Patsy Faye and Bill Boggs like this.
  2. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Martin North Korea poses a big threat to not only the U.S. but to the rest of the world as well, Our government has been trying to make this clear to others and seek their support and don't forget that the United Nations was involved in the Korean War. When I was in Korea in 1953 I met Turks, Greeks and Aussies.

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I am not defending NK but even the UN believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction because the warmongers told them so. I don't know of any country attacked by NK in over 60 years. The people who are complaining have attacked many countries. You back a dog in the corner and he will make noise maybe bite. It is time to talk peace not war.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

But he's a nut! How can you talk to someone who kills his own family members?

IMG_1148.JPG

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I don't know he killed his own family member. who was the source O yes the same people who have been lying to you about other things. You need to be crazy to pick a fight with a crazy person.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

There were many sources for the killings of different relatives or in laws or uncles.

You can't just let a crazy person do what they want, eventually just for the fun of it he'll nuke you.

What source do you have @Martin Alonzo that he didn't kill relatives.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Link took too long to load.

The difference and the threat with him is that he's a ticking time bomb and answers to nobody. Add some crazy and alcohol and maybe drugs into that equation and he'll flip out one day.

His health is poor, he has no empathy or compassion....what's to stop him from taking out a bunch of people if he ever gets a terminal diagnosis of some sort.

9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

He may or may not be insane but, gawd, that man is ugly! I bet his own dog has to be bribed to lick his hand. :D

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  10. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Cross - Not sure if it was 'him' or his Father, but I think 'him' that had an Uncle killed
    The Uncle didn't react right to something
    With these people its all about commanding respect and I say, let them have it
    what does it matter if its not meant. We should all be genial with him - he'd like that
    Too late now, I fear :rolleyes:

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  11. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

yes he murdered his uncle and his entire family

The direct relatives of the executed uncle of Kim Jong-Un have been put to death upon the orders of the North Korean leader, it has been reported.

Jang Song-Thaek's children, brothers and grandchildren have been condemned to death, according to media reports in South Korea.

Jang, 67, was executed last month, after being accused of plotting to overthrow the communist regime.

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mily-uncle-Jang-Song-Thaek.html#ixzz4odD4ynyy
    Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter|DailyMail on Facebook

12. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I fear Trump is set on war - he likes to show who's 'Boss'
    Foolhardy - I agree with this line from Martin -
    You back a dog in the corner and he will make noise maybe bite. It is time to talk peace not war.
    The Korean leader wants to show he can match any threat, he wants respect for that, so simply give it !
    In other words - GROW UP !

Bill Boggs and Martin Alonzo like this.