Kim Clement Prophecy About Trump

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Babs Hunt, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I know we have all been waiting for POTUS to expose all the corruption in the government and news media and when that happens a second term would be a breeze. Declassify and bring down the sickness that is in government

2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Sure a second term, why not? There's a bunch of new congress members need to be broken in. Might as well chew on Trump a while. Time he getrs through with them, they'll be broken in good. He need sanother term. Anyway, who would run against him?

Maggie Mae likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So, here is another person that Kim Clemente talks about, and she is definitely one that we would never expect Him to use as the Esther.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't believe this will be the Esther Kim is talking about but I would love to see Hillary make Jesus Lord of her life. I don't think I've ever seen that prophecy of Kim's but I did see the one where the prophecy says God will not allow a witch in the White House. Here it is along with more about Trump.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I am honestly confused, @Babs Hunt. Is she Esther or Jezebel? It sounds like he is calling Hillary both.

Babs Hunt and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

That's an interesting question @Don Alaska and I'm going to give you my opinion on this. God calls people to come to Him because of His love for everyone one of us. Whether a person accepts the love of God and turns to Him or not is their free choice. I think at one time Kim Clement might have seen Hillary Clinton getting to ready to choose God....but then satan offered her power in the World and she went down that road instead. If she would have chosen God's path I think Kim Clement saw her as becoming President, when she chose satan's path...she became the witch that couldn't be allowed in the White House.

There's was a prophecy by Hank Kuanneman about Obama when he was President....God was calling Obama to choose Him and do right by America and Obama chose to take the other path too. The prophecy is below:

The Presidency Weighs in the Balance
    The presidency weighs in the balance, meaning the seat of power is contingent on choices of the president, the nation, and also the church. God is watching to see who will turn to Him and how Israel is being handled. Key signs will reveal which direction God’s hand is leaning.
    · 2010: A window is open
    Refer to the 2010 Prophetic Perspective: “A window has been opened.” God has reached toward our president and is waiting for him to reach back. A window is open as God waits to see what our president will do regarding the Lord.
    · 2011: A Window of vulnerability has been opened
    The devil is coiled to strike against governmental leaders and the office of the president similar to those who coiled to harm past presidents and leaders. The demonic powers aim to remove a leader in an effort to create disorder, corruption and chaos. Idleness, complaining, bitterness, and lack of prayer for this nation and its leaders have caused this window of vulnerability. In this season, we must pray so we can close the window against the enemy and not fall prey to him. We must not be vulnerable but alert, watchful, and prayerful to close this window and in turn open a window of safety, protection and a spiritual awakening.
    · Events point to the presidency
    Certain recent 2010 events appeared as indicators that God’s hand is shifting, again pointing back to disorder and transition. (see above) These events are those that represent momentary disorder leading to change in the political landscape for 2012.

Perspective on recent events
    The top political advisor to the president, Rahm Emanuel leaves his post. Front headline in the AP News states: “Emanuel leaving White House on Friday” (Thursday September 30, 2010). His name, Emanuel, is derived from the Hebrew word Immanuel which means “God with us.” The name Rahm means “pleasing” or “supreme.” His name essentially means, “pleasing God with us.” God’s blessing on the nation and presidency is a must. Perspective: The departure of this key political advisor points to the fact that God is not pleased and His presence in the White House has shifted.
    The Presidential Seal that fell.President Obama's presidential seal, representing his authority of office, fell off the podium on October 5, 2010 as he was speaking at a summit. It was the Fortune Magazine’s ‘Most Powerful Women’s Summit’ which has prophetic significance because God is increasing the influence of women. In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the LORD hath spoken it." (Isaiah 22:15-25) Perspective: The falling seal points to a falling place of authority and a political disorder coming.
    · Exposure of political corruption
    Political corruption will be exposed as God sheds light over Washington D.C., causing some to speak of what appears as another Watergate type of scandal which consisted of internal exposure and betrayal. It revealed hidden disorder which again created a transitional season. 2011 will mark a distinct season of exposure. Hidden things will come to light, especially within the ranks of the political and national figures.

Obama bought the lie satan told him instead of the promises God wanted to bless him with.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I think he will be re-elected by a landslide!

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I think it's going to be very interesting to see how it happens because I'm sure the Democrats are and have been coming up with a bunch of new ways to try to stop Trump from achieving that second term. I don't think they will be able to short of assassinating him...and they better not do that!

Joe Riley likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Bobby and I just watched the movie about Mark Taylor and his prediction that Trump was the person that God had chosen for our president. Mark was a firefighter, not an evangelist, and was not expecting God to talk to him at all, let alone to talk with him about who the president might be supposed to be.
    Mark had his prophesy around 2011, way before Trump announced that he would run for president. He apparently also has a book about about this, and I had seen his name on YouTube, but didn’t really know anything about it until I watched this movie.
    Has anyone else watched this movie, or knows anything about Mark Taylor ?

Here is an interview where he talked about what happened with him.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

Some of you might have heard that there was a news report that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un had a heart procedure and was in critical condition. There were reports that he went into a coma and has been declared brain dead. Apparently, the news reported this, and then removed it soon after, so as far as I have heard, no one knows for sure whether the report is true or not.
    When Kim Clement was giving his prophetic visions about Donald Trump becoming president, he also said that the Korean leader would be brain dead and subsequently die, and then North and South Korea would be united again afterward.

Since this prophecy was given in 2009, it appears, I thought that it might refer to the previous Kim Jong Il . I looked up his information on Wikipedia, and there are reports that he actually died of diabetes complications as early as 2001, and that it was one of his doubles who took his place after that.
    Then, it seems that he had a series of strokes and died of a heart attack in 2011, but that was later changed to 2012. The whole story seem a little garbled to me, so it is unclear which one the prophecy was referring to.
    There were more prophecies, and this one was apparently for Kim Jong Il , because the later message talks about him already dying.

D0F528A1-6E7D-4532-BF6A-6F399D243C1F.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Martin Alonzo likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

This is a video from Kim Clement’s daughter, where she shares about the impeachment that President Trump was going through, and also it has a letter that Kim Clement wrote to Donald Trump just before he announced his candidacy for the presidency.
    It is short and interesting.