Jfk Jr.'s Death Was No Accident

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I wondered that, too; but from the way this thread is going, I think maybe he was referencing LBJ and the Viet Nam war, which was what Johnson did when he became president, @Ron Beforee .

One of the interesting things that I read about President Kennedy, was that when he was president, he was going to put us back on the gold standard, so our money would be worth something again.
    Some people think that this might be a part of why he was assassinated.

However, and as @Joe Riley has pointed out, George Bush senior was there at the plaza the day that Kennedy was assassinated, and you can see him in the picture that Joe posted.
    I have read about this , and that when asked, Bush said that he just could not remember where he was at or what he was doing on that day, or if he was even in Texas at the time.
    Most of us here are old enough to have at least some memory of the assassination, and if we remember it, we can all say where we were and what we were doing when we heard about it, just like we all remember where we were when the planes crashed into the Trade Center.

I think that when JFK Jr. started letting people know that he suspected that GHB was involved in his father’s death, they probably started looking at eliminating him then, and when he decided to run for office for the same position that Hillary wanted, that kind of settled everything.
    I believe that he was either murdered by having the plane sabotaged, or he believed that he would be killed, and so he set it up to make it look like he died in the plane crash.
    There seems to be information that could lead to either thing happening.

2. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Johnson... He was mentioned in the thread as someone believed to be involved.

Bobby Cole and John Nopales like this.
  3. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Are you or ?? suggesting that he might have survived ??

What about the two women ?

Just opinion but ......... I do believe that had he lived, he would have [@ some time] run for the oval office. And if he did [again opinion] I believe he would have been elected

Susan Ford and John Nopales like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most of the youtube videos that talk about the plane crash have been taken off, and even the ones that say that he was possibly murdered are gone now. I will see if I can find more information that has not been removed yet, and post that when I find it.
    According to what I read/watched before, JFK Jr. knew that they were going to try to kill him, so he developed a plan to fake the crash. He and his family were not even in the plane, it was flown either by a remote control, or by an experienced pilot who parachuted out before the plane crash, and it was several days before they said the crash remains were found.
    The tail number for his plane is still being used, and it should not be if Kennedy were dead.
    Usually the Kennedys took along their dog when they traveled, but this time they did not take the dog. There is more information, but I do not remember all of it.

I agree with you that if he is alive, and does run for office, he would be elected. However, letting people know that he was alive would still put him in danger of being actually murdered, so if he is living, he probably has to work from behind the scenes and stay hidden.

Here is another article that discusses the possibility of an IED having been put on the Kennedy aircraft.
    https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/07/18/the-assassination-of-john-f-kennedy-junior/

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  5. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Taxpayers spent 14 million dollars to raise the plane, that was the official count by the Navy and Coast Guard. I've never saw any photos of the plane after being raised. Makes one wonder where it was taken too and what was found. A lot of people don't know that explosives are produced with a special composition that identifies the maker, just for intelligence gathering for any crimes committed. A simple office printer has an invisible watermark on everything it prints, same reasons.

Our own government is as bad or worse than our enemies the politicians love to bash. In my honest opinion I don't really believe he was murdered. I have had vertigo in the fog and it is a killer if you are flying. You loose all sense of stability and you will have zero use of your eyes until it clears., this is the reason all aircraft use red lamp-ed instruments, it helps stopping vertigo, but in my case not if you're sitting on the edge of the door and looking out thru dense fog. I share this useless information simply because after I recovered I watched a Cobra fly straight into the ground nose first, he had target fixation, one moment you are listening to his conversation and poof he's gone. I do believe Jr in fact did get disoriented and up was down and down was up, or so he thought. Unfortunately I still have vertigo on occasion. a tiny piece of bone is floating around in my right ear canal that sometimes shorts out when I am laying on my right side. It has never happened while I was upright or not laying down, the answer for that is to roll over on your opposite side and it will clear up immediately.

John Nopales likes this.
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

John Nopales likes this.
  7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

This is a must watch video

JFK Jr Unbelievable Cover Up Documentary

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    Babs Hunt and John Nopales like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Never been a fan of either the Kennedys or the Bushes, but declaring John McCain as "clearly more electable" than G.W. Bush is idiotic. Ted Kennedy was in control of a car in which his sexual extramarital partner was killed and which he fled as a coward. He wasn't drugged, at least that I have ever read. I think Ted was the most despicable of the Kennedys and the only one of the brothers who was not assassinated.

John West, Joe Riley and Al Amoling like this.
  9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I think that Joe, Jack & Bobby were the three uncles of John Jr, who were killed. Ted survived a plane crash, in which all other passengers died. It is implied that this was an attempt to kill him. I had never heard before, that Ted was drugged, in the Mary Jo incident, but it was implied that he was set up.

John Nopales and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, I guess Joe died, but it was during the war when anyone could expect to die. JFK nearly died in the Pacific.

Joe Riley likes this.
  11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

From what I remember, Joe was on a top secret mission, flying a plane full of explosives, when it blew up. Joe Sr had high hopes for Joe Jr to become President.

[​IMG]

''The pilot (Kennedy) and co-pilot were taking the plane off the ground and they would get it set on its course and another plane would control it by radio and the two men would bail out of the plane before it left the coast of England,''

''In the case of young Joe, evidently when they went to go back and leave the plane by the bomb bay, they must have tripped a wire and the plane exploded.''

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  12. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Coroner’s Report for JFK Jr. After Crash Is ‘Full of Holes,’ Podcast Reveals: ‘Looks Like a Cover-Up’
    [​IMG]

"The Kennedy family didn’t appear to be concerned by the questionable investigation. In fact, they seemed to encourage it. The bodies of JFK Jr., Carolyn and Lauren were recovered on July 21, 1999 — five days after the crash — examined that afternoon, and cremated just hours later. By the next morning, their ashes had been scattered at sea, which meant they couldn’t be re-examined at a later point in time. “My recollection is that the family tried not even to have autopsies done,” forensic examiner Cyril Wecht shares."
    (READ MORE)

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  13. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

15. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I believe Koerner was wrong. JFK jr. didn't even have an IFR rating that I know of and the weather he was in was not VFR. If you haven't learned IFR skills (i.e., flying by instruments rather than the seat of your pants//visual), it is easy to become disoriented and think you're going in one direct when you're actually going another.