Jfk Jr.'s Death Was No Accident

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Hi @Joe Riley I've always believed we didn't get the whole story, or the real facts, on JFK Jr. I can still remember crying over it, just like I did when his dad was killed. What a sad thing for America. I think it's good this has been brought to light as well. Anything that can shed more light on the criminal activities of the clintons. I had read something about this in another article. I'll have to see if I can find it again.

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

"Unbeknownst to the public, John-John was digging deep for proof. And, how else could he expose the truth when all the media outlets were controlled by the very cabal he planned to expose?Enter…”George.”

"When he presented his magazine, “George,” to the world, he was, for all practical purposes, signing his own death warrant".

“George” was a veiled threat…in a symbolic sort of way. Do you see? How many men named “George” comes to mind at just the thought of President John F. Kennedy’s so called assassination? The cabal wanted his father dead, that is a fact, but the namesake of John F. Kennedy, Jr.’s magazine…their minion, arranged it. And…once he had the proof, the truth would come out in his very own magazine. Do you see"?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]
    LINK
    "When Joseph McBride came upon the document about George H. W. Bush’s double life, he was not looking for it. It was 1985, and McBride, a former Daily Variety writer, was in the library of California State University San Bernardino, researching a book about the movie director Frank Capra. Like many good reporters, McBride took off on a “slight,” if time-consuming, tangent — spending day after day poring over reels of microfilmed documents related to the FBI and the JFK assassination. McBride had been a volunteer on Kennedy’s campaign, and since 1963 had been intrigued by the unanswered questions surrounding that most singular of American tragedies".

"A particular memo caught his eye, and he leaned in for a closer look. Practically jumping off the screen was a memorandum from FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, dated November 29, 1963. Under the subject heading “Assassination of President John F. Kennedy,” Hoover reported that, on the day after JFK’s murder, the bureau had provided two individuals with briefings. One was “Captain William Edwards of the Defense Intelligence Agency.” The other: “Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency.”

To:

Director
    Bureau of Intelligence and Research
    Department of State

"[We have been] advised that the Department of State feels some misguided anti-Castro group might capitalize on the present situation and undertake an unauthorized raid against Cuba, believing that the assassination of President John F. Kennedy might herald a change in U.S. policy… [Our] sources know of no [such] plans… The substance of the foregoing information was orally furnished to Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency and Captain William Edwards of the Defense Intelligence Agency".

"McBride shook his head. George H. W. Bush? In the CIA in 1963? Dealing with Cubans and the JFK assassination? Could this be the same man who was now vice president of the United States? Even when Bush was named CIA director in 1976 amid much agency-bashing, his primary asset had been the fact that he was not a part of the agency during the coups, attempted coups, and murder plots in Iran, Cuba, Chile, and other hot spots about which embarrassing information was being disclosed every day in Senate hearings".

"For CIA director Bush, there had been much damage to control. The decade from 1963 to 1973 had seen one confidence-shaking crisis after another. There was the Kennedy assassination and the dubious accounting of it by the Warren Commission. Then came the revelations of how the CIA had used private foundations to channel funds to organizations inside the United States, such as the National Student Association. Then came Watergate, with its penumbra of CIA operatives such as E. Howard Hunt and their shadowy misdoings. Americans were getting the sense of a kind of sanctioned underground organization, operating outside the law and yet protected by it. Then President Gerald Ford, who had ascended to that office when Richard Nixon resigned, fired William Colby, the director of the CIA, who was perceived by hard-liners as too accommodating to congressional investigators and would-be intelligence reformers".

"Now Ford had named George H. W. Bush to take over the CIA. But Bush seemed wholly unqualified for such a position — especially at a time when the agency was under maximum scrutiny. He had been U.N. ambassador, Republican National Committee chairman, and the U.S. envoy to Beijing, where both Nixon and Henry Kissinger had regarded him as a lightweight and worked around him. What experience did he have in the world of intelligence and spying? How would he restore public confidence in a tarnished spy agency? No one seemed to know. Or did Gerald Ford realize something most others didn’t"?

"Bush served at the CIA for one year, from early 1976 to early 1977. He worked quietly to reverse the Watergate-era reforms of CIA practices, moving as many operations as possible offshore and beyond accountability. Although a short stint, it nevertheless created an image problem in 1980 when Bush ran unsuccessfully for the Republican presidential nomination against former California governor Ronald Reagan. Some critics warned of the dangerous precedent in elevating someone who had led the CIA, with its legacy of dark secrets and covert plots, blackmail and murder, to preside over the United States government".

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

LBJ was behind killing JFK. LBJs buddy Jack Ruby, dying of cancer, killed Osward so he couldn't identify who hired him. Jack was a dead man walking anyway and it was all covered up when LBJ became president.

Tony Page and Joe Riley like this.
  5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The Strange Death of John F. Kennedy Jr.

The official story of John F. Kennedy Junior’s demise is a pack of lies.

Let’s start with the flight path as shown in the crash report. It shows the plane descending normally for a flight on final approach for landing, then correcting altitude to about 2500 feet. FAA rules require a pilot to radio the control tower before descending below 2500 feet. The plane then resumes a normal descent, followed by a very abnormal plunge straight down into the sea. (Read More)

[​IMG]

6. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Why were the two videos displayed, removed ?

Joe Riley likes this.
  7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

This is an old thread. The two videos in posts 16 & 17 were from 2015 and were probably removed by the owner, or Youtube.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
    John Nopales likes this.
  8. Ron Beforee

Registered

My appoligies ; New here and apparently wasn't paying attention to my reading......DUH.

Thanks !

John Nopales and Joe Riley like this.
  9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

JFK JR. WAS GOING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT! HE ALSO WAS READY TO EXPOSE THOSE WHO REALLY KILLED HIS FATHER..... THIS IS WHY HE WAS MURDERED BY THE SAME FACTIONS THAT MURDERED PRESIDENT KENNEDY 50 YEARS AGO.(LINK)

11. Ron Beforee

Registered

I agree here .... although I do believe there were other players involved.

I doubt we will ever know it all.

12. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I hate to get involved in conspiracy theories, but here goes: We toggle forward to 9-11-2001, and see too many 'coincidences,' and that the committee assigned to 'investigate' ran into too many concrete walls to investigate anything.

13. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I have no doubt it was LBJ with help from a lot of well known people, now have another piece of barbecue and meet my two semi beautiful daughters. If a lone man can be responsible for the death of 50+ thousand Americans and about 400,000 severe wounded and or injured, he certainly was capable of being involved with an assassination. After all he was not a very bright man !

Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I still like the Jack Anderson Theory. Those of you who recall Jack Anderson, a famous columnist for United Features, may know about his theory concerning the assassination of JFK. He believed it was a three sided conspiracy, with the CIA and LBJ on one side, the Mafia making up another side, and the Cuban government completing the triangle. It was quite complex and probably too detailed to expound upon here, but he had meeting places and times/dates compiled to support his theory, and it all made sense to me when I heard it.

15. Ron Beforee

Registered

"If a lone man can be responsible for the death of 50+ thousand Americans and about 400,000 severe wounded and or injured, he certainly was capable of being involved with an assassination. After all he was not a very bright man ! "

Who are you reffering to ?