Jfk Jr.'s Death Was No Accident

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"JFK Jr. had movie star looks, political ambition and a desire to avenge his father's murder.
    He could not be allowed to challenge America's criminal power elite".

When John F. Kennedy Jr.'s plane plummeted into the sea on July 16, 1999, we were told that it was his own recklessness. The Kennedy curse. Don Jeffries investigation, however, determined that it actually was, in fact, another Kennedy assassination.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm starting to see a pattern here, most conspiracy theorists are conservatives. This bothers me, because except for a very very few I don't believe any of them. I've read all the debunking and while nothing is 100% accurate! I believe the science.

When you post a theory, do you actually believe it? Or it's just something to post?

To me this kind of thinking is not something I want in a leader, so now I'm on the fence again about Trump because I keep reading he's big on Conspiracy theories.

As for JFK jr. I read plenty of reports that the weather was in fact pretty bad. One pilot thought there was a power outage because he couldn't see the city lights he usually does.

Edit: I was thinking if all the people I know that are conservative and most don't buy into them, so maybe it's just the forum.

But.....Trump does and now I'm indecisive about him again. :(

What a lousy election!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well that's a nice long read and he says a lot of things but where is the proof to any of it?

I remember the story when it happened and after hearing how it happened I don't remember having any doubts about it.

Now, all these years later someone decides it's not the way it happened but I don't see any proof.

Maybe I'm missing the point on CTs. You decide on an alternative scenario and then make the pieces fit that. Well, that doesn't work too well especially if everything isn't documented.

I honestly just don't understand this way of thinking, just because you don't agree with a view or a side you have to
    Try and change it to make it look like an evil plot.

You have to accept that things sometimes happen and just because they didn't follow the way it should doesnt mean a plot.

Usually just human error and misinformation at the start.

I'm really trying to get a handle on all this and it doesn't make sense to me. Yes, their are bad people in our govt but in general there are no evil plots.

Even if there are, life goes on. What's the alternative? I'd move to another country if a militia type scenario ever happens here. I am very against that.

Is this what all this is about? I'm getting confused here and worrying that I'm on the wrong side. :(

Nancy Hart likes this.
  4. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Pardon me but this is the first time I got to know that JFK's son died of a plane crash. Okay, just to be a devil's advocate for this thread, what do the perpetrators of the assassination get from killing the young Kennedy? As what I see in the movies, the detective or the investigator of the crime would always be searching for the motive. Yeah, what is the motive for the killing? What do they get in return? But this theory is not incredible when you find a good explanation for the motive since the Kennedy family is a high profile name in US politics.

Denise Evans and Joe Riley like this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I just came on this post to apologize for my comment. I got bent out of shape and went too far in my reply...as usual when it comes to conspiracy theories. I still don't believe most of them but the rest of my post was not necessary....sorry.

Lois Winters likes this.
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Corie, I am assuming you are familiar with his Father's assassination 50 years ago. The theory is that John Jr , using his Magazine, "George", would investigate and reveal the truth about John Sr's death. Another theory is that John Jr was about to be on the Democratic Presidential ticket as VP or even President. The Powerful people who really pick the Nominees were not about to let this happen. That said, every statement made by John Jr, up to this point showed he had no interest in pursuing politics.

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That's how I remember it...he wasn't interested. Even if he was, I don't think he would have been elected.

I think the country had their fill of Kennedy's.

8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Would JFK Jr. Have Run for President? His Best Friends Reveal His Last Days
    [​IMG]

"Among the poignant and often surprising revelations in this week's cover story, John's pals reveal he was seriously considering entering politics. His loyal assistant at George, RoseMarie Terenzio, recounts a surprising conversation she had with her boss after New York Senator Al D'Amato – a Republican – told John he should run for mayor of New York City.

At the time, John laughed it off. But afterward, she asked him if he’d ever consider it.

"He said 'Well, Rosie, how many mayors do you know that become President?' " recounts Terenzio. "I was so shocked I didn't say anything. Then he smirked as if to say 'That's not the road you go down – we'll see what happens.' "

But well before considering any run for the White House, several friends say he was looking into running for governor of New York in 2003".

9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The Clintons Murdered JFK Jr.

"The likely office Kennedy would have run for was the U.S. Senate seat from New York that was up for election in 2000. His uncle, Robert F. Kennedy, had been elected to the seat in 1964. First Lady Hillary Clinton successfully ran for the seat in 2000 and used her time in office to launch a presidential campaign. Roger Stone said that he has a new book in the works, which will explain why the Clintons had Kennedy murdered".

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It's been so many years.....people just want to make money off an exciting story. The truth is boring.

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I know nobody likes Snopes but they say it's false too. I do remember the story when it happened and I also believe it was pilot error. He should never have flown that night.

http://www.snopes.com/jfk-senate-frontrunner/

12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The term conspiracy theory has been used as a way of shutting down any reasonable questionings of what happen. It should be conspiracy facts for example when Bill Clinton was having his affairs Hillary was saying all his was a right wing conspiracy. All the dead bodies liked to Clinton make a normal person get a little curious. They use the term conspiracy to stop you from asking questions about the lone gun man, 911, and all the other questionable acts brought to use by the media.

13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Forget snopes, here's an actual pilot that's on a different senior's forum....I just saw that he posted this.

JFK, Jr
    I have been a commercial airline pilot for almost 34 years. I initially worked for Air Wisconsin, flying regional flights. After all but 8 years, I was finally offered a job by United and eagerly accepted. It took me another eight years to make Captain and when I retired from United, my title was Senior Captain. In all of those years, I have read hundreds of books and stories about flying. Flying is my passion.

Today, surprisingly that it took so long, I finally read the story of JFK, Jr and his last flight over the Atlantic on his way to Martha's Vineyard to drop off his sister-in-law before flying on to Hyannis Port with his wife for his cousin's wedding. I was surprised to read that John was not IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) certified. John, Jr was only certified to fly by using VFR (Visual Flight Rules). Apparently, the NTSB concluded that he had spatial disorientation while he was out over the ocean. Can you imagine being up in the air with no landmarks or lights to follow? The ceiling is black, the ground is black and everything in between is black. It's like flying in a big black hole. This is how one acquires spacial disorientation. It is like someone spinning you around real fast and then putting you in a black closet and telling you to find the door.

The investigation had also found his autopilot had been turned off, which makes no sense for someone that does not know how to fly by instruments only. Some people speculated that there was a government cover up (what else is new) and that the government killed John when they learned that he was considering a run for the senate against Hillary Clinton. Others have said that he decided not to run after he found out that Hillary was also considering a run.

When I flew over water for the first few times, I can remember how eerie and unconventional it was. It was all very confusing for a short time. Of course, I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time in a simulator that allowed me to gain the experience necessary to fly at night over water. This is something that John, Jr did not have the luxury of. I learned very quickly to trust my instruments, which again is something that John, Jr. did not do. IMO, John just did not have enough flying experience using instruments. I think we all missed out on potentially having an outstanding individual as a leader of our country. Although I have never personally met John, Jr, I have heard him speak and he came across as someone who is a very caring and intelligent person.

John Nopales likes this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I don't know what Hillary said at the time @Martin Alonzo but that wasn't a conspiracy theory that one was a FACT.

There is a diffrence.

15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Chrissy Hillary called it a conspiracy so no one would question it. You know she does not lie.

John Nopales and Chrissy Cross like this.