I've Been Binge Watching Lone Star Law

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Diane Lane, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

It's an interesting show on Animal Planet, featuring Texas Game Wardens. I had never heard of it, and stumbled across it a week or two ago. I set it up to record on the DVR, and have been binge watching it over the past few days. It's a nice way to see parts of the state I'm not familiar with, such as the Panhandle, and up by Texarkana. I've seen a few partial episodes on areas near me, but not the exact area where I live. Here's a link with more information. I'm really hoping the show is renewed for another season, at least.

Has anyone else watched the show? I love seeing the various animals they help, and I've always enjoyed law enforcement related shows, so it's right up my alley.

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Sounds good Diane, we watch similar shows - love them
    We decided against one last week, where the people you mention that help the animals, go back to see their particular
    animal years later. The show was to inform us how strong a bond there is between carers and the animals.
    We didn't watch as it would be too emotional for me but the response is as we would expect, the animals 'knew' their
    carers from way back and the bond still strong .............

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I also avoid those that touch me too much. I had been watching Dr. Dee, Alaska Vet, but had to stop watching one episode where they put a dog to sleep. That's just too graphic for me, regardless of how peaceful it was. It's only been a year since I lost one of mine, and it's bothering me even typing about it, let alone seeing what I saw of that portion of the episode. I haven't watched the other episodes of that show because I don't want to encounter the same issue. I haven't seen one so far where they've had to put an animal down on Lone Star Law, and I hope any mention of that would be minimal, and I certainly don't want to witness it.

Patsy Faye likes this.