It Is About Time

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump considering deporting immigrants on public assistance.

Get the free loader out first and take the criminals with them.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes to this, we have Veterans that aren't having their needs met yet we are giving away money to non-citizens, WTHell!! I am so sick of it, they have to go back, and no more in until we take care of our own folks in need. How stupid for our past government to let this get so far. Life and the pursuit of happiness must mean for non-citizens, not our own??

Patsy Faye likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

And if pretty-boy Mexican President hasn't got what it takes to "help" stop "his" people from coming over "our" borders, then I'm all for kickin some ass. Then we can have all the protesters against war and violence step up with their burning flags. Wars are the reason we have (barely have I should say) what we have today. I don't want any of our warriours to die, but we can't keep letting these sleeze-balls walk all over us.

People are calling Trump another hitler, but he is trying to keep us from the "Hitlers" and their reign in the world. Any idiot could see that.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Trump on a phone call to the Mexican president said if you do not use your military to stop the mad guys down there we will send in ours. He used bad guys and think he is referring to drug lords

Frank Sanoica and Denise Evans like this.
  5. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

Trump used the word Hombre's this morning. Not sure really is that a slur term? Or acceptable?

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Hombre is the Spanish word for a man; so it should not be a slur. In the western movies, it usually referred to "the bad guys", so it has come to have that connotation, but the word itself should not be offensive.

Bobby Cole and Denise Evans like this.
  7. Denise Evans

Registered

Right, totally PO politically incorrect. I like it, if it's gonna be war, and others want to play dirty, I say fire with fire. It's necessary sometimes, fire-fighters will tell you;)

We might want to look into "who" put the President in office down there too??

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Good info, thanks Yvonne.

9. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Originally means man but in the past few years it could be conceived as offensive or derogatory, depends who you ask and who is using it.

I also think that the President of Mexico can only serve 6 years, so this prez will be gone in 2018 and a new one voted in by popular vote.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  10. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

this is what happens with open door immigration. and Bozo kicked ours wide open. now Trump has to shut it, lock it and weld it shut

11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

According to President Trump and the President Nieto of Mexico there was NO threat made that even insinuated that the U.S would send troops to handle the cartels. No war threats, no Hombre's, only a get along call between the two presidents.

Now, President Trump DID threaten the Mayor of Chicago. He said that if he couldn't handle the crime in his city that he (Trump) would send in the military to take care of it.

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Joe Riley and Denise Evans like this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Although I am not in favor of using federal troops to enforce local laws, I do have to point out that Obama made these same threats more than once, and no reporter or Democrat questioned it. We should worry about a federal police force, but the news media wasn't concerned about Obama establishing one. In fact, there were calls for federal law enforcement.

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

If I recall it properly, during the Tamooresi incident there was some acknowledgment that uninvited armed Mexican police and Military have come across the United States border on many occasions in the last decade. Certainly, this is a policy we do not at present engage in but if it were a case of tit for tat I see nothing wrong with it if it accomplishes a mutual goal between the two countries.

Denise Evans likes this.