Islams Take Over Of The World

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

THE BEST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE..Brigitte Gabriel

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Veteran Member
    Registered

I won't watch a video 9 minutes long but just going by the title
    that's the idea as I see it, to 'take over the world'
    This idea of course relates to 'extremists' just as Hitler was
    Not everyday, peaceful Muslims

3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

This reminds me of the two wolves.
    Two Wolves

One evening an old Ojibwe told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside all people. He said, "My son, the battle is between

two 'wolves' inside us all.

"One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

"The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."
    The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf wins?"The old Ojibwe simply replied, "The one you feed."

4. Patsy Faye

Registered

So agree with that last line - because its so true !

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the World and many who believe in Bible prophecy believe this will be the one world religion of the Antichrist. Others who believe in Bible prophecy believe it will be a mixture of Islam/Catholism.

Many people believe Islam is a peaceful religion but if it is the one world religion of the Antichrist they will soon find out how violent it will be.

6. Patsy Faye

Registered

Its wrong to lump them all together
    I'm not a fan of their customs but neither am I a fan of Indian customs either
    There are 'good' Muslims, I've had my eyes opened to this
    The terrorists (as the Muslims say) are using religion as an excuse, they are not true Muslims nor are they
    followers of the Muslim faith
    I don't like what's happening, but I blame Government for letting the situation spiral

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

There's only one problem with what you have said Patsy and yes I believe there are good and decent Muslims who are peaceful. But how can you tell which ones are terrorists and which are not before they commit terrorism?

8. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

You probably can't but you can't tell which neighbor will go on a killing spree either usually...and I'm not talking about muslims but white people.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  9. Patsy Faye

Registered

That's the problem we can't
    All we can do is put a halt to more immigration, the Muslims that are here, need to prove their worth and those that
    have caused concern - deported without question
    Something we have been unable to do, because of the EU

10. Patsy Faye

Registered

That was to be my point also - it got lost :p
    We clashed on posting

11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

When we start having more problems with our next door neighbors killing us, then we can turn to that problem. Right now America and many other Countries are having problems with Muslims killing innocent people...so that is the problem we need to find answers for at this time. If you know how to tell a peaceful Muslim from one that is a terrorist I'm sure our Govenment as well as the others would be very happy to have that information.

Gloria Mitchell likes this.
  12. Patsy Faye

Registered

The past 3 weeks I have heard Muslims speak
    I felt ashamed of myself having heard them speak. They are hurt and saddened by what is happening, just as
    we are. The Mosques are open daily to visitors. They provide food and shelter for the homeless, in fact all the
    things a good Catholic or any decent member of society would do
    I felt shame because I was guilty of lumping them 'all' together when in fact we are dealing with 'extremists'
    which are not part of the above. They kill more 'Muslims' than other cultures

Yvonne Smith and Gloria Mitchell like this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm pretty sure more people have been killed in the US by non muslims...it happens every single day...most of the shooting sprees aren't Muslim like the Colorado theater shooter etc.

Take out 9-11 and I'm sure the numbers are higher for killings by our own people.

Gloria Mitchell and Terry Page like this.
  14. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

To get back on track on this tread...Islam is the fastest growing religion in the World now and many people who believe in Biblical prophecy (I am one of these) believe that Islam or a mixture of Islam/Catholism will be the one world religion of the Antichrist. For those who don't believe in the Bible or Biblical prophecy there is still a good chance if you live that long that you will see everyone, including yourself forced to join this religion or be killed.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm all for major vetting and being very careful and cautious about who comes in to our country now but it's too late for ones that have grown up here or were born here.

How are you going to decide who will be a terrorist especially when sometimes non muslims are radicalized.

Only thing that can be done is to keep a good eye on any info and not ignore it.."think that was the case in Manchester or somewhere else.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  16. Chrissy Cross

Registered

You're going a little too far in lumping Islam with Catholics, Babs and saying that will be the religion of the antichrist.

That's ridiculous and I'm out of here for awhile before I say something I regret.

17. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

I was just going to ignore this Chrissy but this is the Faith and Religion part of the Forum and I have a right to express my opinion on this tread even if you don't agree with it.

18. Patsy Faye

Registered

Sorry to be blunt, but you have a 'superior' air in your comments
    No religion is superior Babs, no person is superior either

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  19. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

@Patsy Faye That's your opinion Patsy and you are entitled to it just like I am entitled to my opinion. If you want to see my confidence in my faith and in my opinions as having a "superior air" to them....that is your problem, not mine.

20. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Islam is a military cult you have to bow to your leader 5 times a day. Much like the military roll call. You can not leave the religion by threat of death. the military it is called desertion and in times past you got shot. You can not criticize the head or you will be killed death. In the military this is called treason. If you had listen to the lady in the video you know they have infiltrated into all parts of education/government which in military it would be infiltration of the enemy.

If I am wrong please correct me. If I am right God help the Christian world

Babs Hunt likes this.
  21. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

The Quran is the Bible of the Islam religion.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter....and for the rest of the story open the link below.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Understand that a non-believer is anyone who does not convert to Islam. This is a very dangerous religion and the spread of it should be taken seriously.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  22. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    Have to say I have seen another and better side to Muslims
    I also think its 'wrong' to lump a group of people together
    Terrorists have their view of the Koran, a twisted view and I have seen the same with the Bible from Christians and
    Catholics, due to their own interpretation.
    I have agreed with you regarding terrorists and they are infiltrating countries
    but, for those that want to live a peaceful life in a safe country, they should not be abused, harmed or spat at
    which would only eventually turn to hate. I also admit, I felt anger at the numbers coming here, we are afterall
    a small country and housing space is limited, so this is where Government need to act.
    A sensible and compassionate approach which would bring harmony has to be a better route for those that
    have settled and caused no concerns.

23. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I agree with you Patsy on an individual person to person there is good and bad. Their religion calls for the destruction of all other religions. If people want to help so bad it is cheaper to stop the wars and help them in their country don't bring them into a country that they will not join in.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  24. Patsy Faye

Registered

The Muslims I mention want to be a part of our life, with their own religion of course
    I can understand they're fed up with all the wars that go on over there and wanted a 'new' life
    I would love to see a world where we accept different religions, we have them now, this is just one more

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  25. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I agree with you, @Patsy Faye. I was also very upset yesterday and couldn't get the thought out of my mind that there are some Christians who actually lump Catholics with Islam and consider us the AntiChrist. This scares me more than a terrorist...do Catholics have to fear some Christians now?

I still can't believe what I read and will have to research this before I tell my daughter what some other religions think of Catholics. Yes, I knew not everybody liked Catholics but never in a million years did I think that anyone would say Islam/Catholic will be the religion of the antichrist.

Patsy Faye likes this.