Is There A Cure?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Bobby Cole, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

On the flip side, the more people who get arrested for the lack of a vaccine card means the more people who aren’t going to vote Democrat in ‘22.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Well, let's say 25% of them won't. Anything above that is a pleasant (and unexpected) surprise.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm going to speculate that those people didn't vote Democrat in the first place. :p

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

True, but if the politicians had some doubts before, a major portion of doubt in the upcoming elections will be effectively removed.

I do wonder though, how does the good city justify arresting and prosecuting those without vaccine passports but allows dope dealers and thieves to go free?
    hmmm………perhaps the dope dealers and thieves have their jab passports?

Yet another question.
    After being arrested, will the jab be forced upon them as part of a deal to go free?

Beth Gallagher and John Brunner like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Upon taking office, Virginia's Democrat governor set prisoners free ever though they had been given due process and found guilty. He then requested MORE money for the penal system because he was about to pass gun laws to create a whole new class of criminals, and those he intended to incarcerate.

The manner in which democrats are permitted to abuse their powers to overtly militate against citizens they personally dislike is concerning for everyone's freedom.

Bobby Cole and Bruce Andrew like this.
  6. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, allowing fellow leftists to burn cities down, assault, maim, and kill innocent people yet dropping the hammer on the political opposition for little or nothing should alarm everyone. My one lunch buddy, after me harping about it for a year and a half now, is starting to see the proverbial light.

He kept calling them "stupid." No Don they are not stupid, they know what they are doing, they are evil.