Is There A Conspiracy To Take God And Biblical Principals Out Of America?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Babs Hunt, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Denise Happyfeet

Denise Happyfeet Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I didn't read the whole thread, but I wanted to say something here @Babs Hunt . I believe that this was all put in motion in the "Garden" as well. People just look at me (or poopoo me) whenever I talk about it with non-believers. It's ok, and I believe not all will believe, the bible talks about that too. I never tell anyone "I know", or sure, try not to. I believe, and sometimes doubt my beliefs, but nothing makes more sense to me than the God of the bible. Thing is, and I've probably said this many times here, or elsewhere, that the "world" is fallen according to the bible. So yes, there are those that want to create their own gods, their own ideas, that suit them.

My x husband, who had a lot to do with me coming the Christ, that "if you want to see a non-believer start to squirm in their chair, just mention Jesus Christ". I never forgot that. Why do people cringe whenever He, or the bible is mentioned. Lots of reasons, some very sad, abuse growing up with fanatical christians, we all know the horror stories of not knowing the true love of God. It's not about guilt or shame. Anyway, one reason I see, and I practiced, was "if" I believed in this God of the bible, I would lose all my freedom to live life the way I "thought" I wanted to. I figured if I just didn't believe, I could live the way I wanted to, immorally with no repercussion. After I came to know God, I've never been the same. I am convicted when I am doing something that I know my Father in heaven doesn't approve of. I know I am forgiven, but I am miserable, guilty, and ashamed. Not by Him, or anyone else, but by my own thinking. I have to remember what Jesus did for me, and for all time, I am forgiven.

I've rambled on enough, I just want to say that yes, there are those that "think" they can take God out of the picture. They are wrong of course, but it doesn't stop them trying. They are under the rule of this fallen world. I pray more are saved than lost:( denise

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Excellent post, @Denise Happyfeet ! I agree with what you say, and I think that probably many people think that if they don't acknowledge that there is a God, then they can live any way they want. However, Since God inhabits our hearts, even when we say we don't believe in God, and we do something we know is wrong, our heart will tell us that it is.
    People have learned to shut out this little inner voice, but it is in there .
    Because Christians vocally object to the immoral ways that this country has fallen into, we are being hated in a way like never before.
    Who would have ever thought that we would come to a time when a person could just say they "feel" like a different gender than the one they were born as ? Sure, it has happened throughout history; but it has never been represented as the correct way to do things.

Denise Happyfeet likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

With so many religions, denominations, and non-religions around today, there is a tendency for people to shop around looking for a god who will allow them to do as they please, or for a god who shares their values rather than acknowledging that God is who He is, and be willing to submit to God's values. Yes, I can understand looking for a denomination whose interpretation and understanding of the Scriptures are that which seems right to you, but it's important to differentiate between Bible interpretation and simply wanting to have it your way.

God is who He is whether you believe in Him or not and, through the inspired word, He has said what He has said, whether or not you agree. The question to ask is, Are you looking for a clearer interpretation of the Scripture or are you in disagreement with God? If you are in disagreement with God, are you willing to change your position in favor of God's or are you waiting for God to change His mind?

I am afraid that far too many in America today still want to consider themselves to be Christians, or hang onto whatever traditions they find convenient, but are unwilling to submit to the clear will of God, and there are plenty of "christian" churches will will go along with that.

4. Denise Happyfeet

Registered

I've always been glad I don't do everything I "feel" like doing, lol;)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Denise Happyfeet

Registered

I think, like me, many have, or have had, a skewed perception of God. For example, I couldn't understand why God would allow the sacrifice of animals, innocent animals. Then a pastor, a darn good one, taught me that God was teaching people that blood had to be shed, the price for sin. I was also taught it was the most precious of a persons animals. They even had animals that were raised with the family, so the family would love the animal, like family. So when the people sinned, the innocent animal payed for their sin. Just to prepare for people to understand the sacrifice Jesus was to be, for the sin of all the world.

That would sure make me think before I sin. And that is what happens when I remember what Jesus did for me. Just to prepare for people to understand the sacrifice Jesus was to be, for the sin of all the world.

I don't always understand everything about God, I don't always agree either, but then, He is God, my Creator, not the other way around.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

Great point. Many people are trying to create god rather than acknowledging God as the Creator.

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Sorry it took so long for me to see this @Shirley Martin It is true that during Biblical times and even now there are many Jews who do not accept Jesus as the Messiah. The Biblical explanation for this is that the Jews expected a King to come in all power and glory and take the throne and rule over them and also punish, etc. their oppressors. So when Jesus showed up just a "regular guy" and kingly in no way through their worldly eyes...these same Jews could not even see the truth that was written to them in the Old Testament. But the Old Testament also clarifies that most of the Jewish people would not accept Jesus when He first came...and that because of this God would open up salvation and eternal life to anyone who believed in and on the name of Jesus and accepted the free gift God offered first to the Jews (as His chosen ones) and now to all others who believed and received Jesus' sacrifice for their sins. The Jews are still God's Chosen Covenant People, but now we all can enter into this covenant too by the sacrifice of Jesus. Biblically, when Christ comes again to take His earthly throne and imprison satan and his evil ones for 1000 years....the Jews will then recognize their Lord and Savior and be saved. There are Jews now that have seen the Truth and are saved now but many of the Jews are still waiting on their Messiah promised by God. And God has promised never to break His Covenant or leave and forsake them. And His Word is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

8. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

You mean people can be saved after they die? I never knew that.

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm extending this conspiracy to exist not only in our America as a whole, but also in many American Churches today. Why? Because I realize that it used to be the different denominations in America fought over which denomination was the true Church of God but now in many of America's churches God is not a priority...nor is Biblical Truth. Instead political correction and worldly ways have invaded our churches and changed what God considers of value...into what the world considers of value. Sin is not mentioned or glossed over and churches that once would not have allowed what God calls evil and perversion into the house of God...now not only allow these things but also place perverted people into positions of church leadership.

I knew a lot of people who may have attended a Church of a different denomination than I did...but we all believed in the same God and the same Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Now, God and Christians have become minorities and even the places that used to worship Him...now worship the world and its values in so many denominations. To me this is no surprise as the Bible warns Christians of all these things happening right before Christ comes back...but it is still a shock to me to see it actually happening in my lifetime!

Satan did start this battle in heaven, and once God threw him and a third of the angels out of heaven, he continued it in the Garden of Eden with the first woman and man God created....and satan continued this war to this day even though he has already been defeated by Christ's sacrifice on the Cross. Satan has a goal to take every human being with him to hell that he can before he's toast...and from the way things are going...he has quite a following already. The Bible says satan is the father of lies and that he comes only to steal, kill, and destroy. He's doing an excellent job of this so far...and I can honestly say I hate him for this! Yet, there is no one that has to perish, neither God or the Bible is hard to understand. It is a statement of God's love, mercy, patience, and grace for all mankind...and it is the truth of how to receive the free gift of salvation and eternal life. Satan doesn't want anyone to open or read God's Truth and he has lots of ways to keep someone from doing so. God is real, His Word can be understood by anyone willing to open it and ask the Holy Spirit to show them God's Truth. You don't have to be a casualty of this Conspiracy of satan's or his evil ones here in America. God is not asking anything of you but that you trust, and believe Him and His Word...and accept the gift His son gave His life to offer you. You don't have to do anything after that but open your heart and receive the Holy Spirit of God...and your life change naturally and you will love the changes.

It's coming down to two choices now...God or the world. Satan wants you to choose the world which is fading away more every day. God wants you to choose Him and eternity. It's a simple choice with eternal consequences.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

No, the Jews will not be dead when Christ returns...not all of them anyway. Not anymore than all of us will be dead either.
    The Jews of the Old Testament lived under the Law and they sacrificed animals to atone for their sins and this was considered by God to be sufficient. Under the New Testament Jesus became the atoning sacrifice.

11. Shirley Martin

Registered

How about the ones who have died? What happens to them?

12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

The Jewish people are still under the Law until Christ returns and they accept Him as their Messiah. If they atone for their sins as the Law of the Old Testament stipulates, and if they died, they are with God awaiting eternity whether they sleep until Christ returns or their body is in the grave and their souls in heaven. Some things are not perfectly clear...but the important thing is that if they have atoned for their sins in the way God asked of them...they are God's children and will be with Him in eternity.

13. Shirley Martin

Registered

Boy, I wish I was a Jew. To be assured of eternity with our heavenly Father.

14. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Shirley, God has given you that assurance through the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross. All you have to do is accept that Jesus is God's only begotten Son who died for your sins, repent of them, be baptized and ask the Holy Spirit into your heart. Believe and receive. That's it.

Mari North likes this.
  15. Shirley Martin

Registered

Thanks. I did that long ago. I have been told by Him that my life is eternal. I do hope yours is, too.

16. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Because I have no doubt that God our Father has told me the Truth, and I have believed and received...I have no doubt also that I will see you my sister in Eternity. :)

17. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't know if it is a conspiracy. All I know is that the public schools are too liberal and it concerns me. I remember in second grade when my teacher, Mrs. Ivy, would say a prayer before we ate lunch in the public school I attended.

I read an article that stated if the Ten Commandments were the only biblical item taught in each school district, that it would go a long way to curbing some of the social ills that keep our society in chaos. Not a bad idea.

Yvonne Smith and Babs Hunt like this.
  18. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't think "in God we Trust" was on money til the 1950's, Babs. I don't believe in Satan so what you posted in the first post starts out wrong in my opinion. It is what you believe and you have that right. My beliefs are different and Satan isn't in them.

I am just as right in what I believe as you are in what you believe. There is no absolute proof of any of the religions or non religions. We only have the Bible which was written by man. If you can't believe something that happens now and call them conspiracy theories how can you believe
    something so old?

I think religion served a purpose back then and it serves a purpose now. I think it's a good start for children to learn about bible stories and the commandments, it gives a good moral foundation but as you age you can make up your own mind as to what religion is right ...if any. But those teachings will stay with you hopefully. I'm talking about the basics ones.

I think this makes a better person than one who does evil and then at age 50 finds Jesus in Jail.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  19. Chrissy Cross

Registered

20. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page I respect your opinion Chrissy, we both know our beliefs are different in this and that's fine with me. As to how I can believe in something that is so old...it's easy...there is lots of eye witness accounts by Historians, and Archaelogical materials to prove much of the Bible is true, plus there is the fact that almost all the prophecy in the Bible has come true too. There are some things in the Bible that cannot be proven except by faith, just as Scientists can not prove some of their truth. But even if there were no proof at all I would still believe God's Truth because I am His child and my Father would not lie to me. This is my belief Chrissy...to me without a doubt there is a God, His Son Jesus Christ did die on the Cross to bring salvation and eternal life to every person that wants that free gift of God, there is a heaven and hell, and Satan does exist. Satan is ruler of this world right now and he is doing everything he can do destroy everything God loves...and right now he is doing a very good job of this. I see this happening all around me and that's why I started this tread to discuss it. No one has to agree or believe as I do. That is what this Forum is all about. All of us being able to discuss things whether it be or beliefs, our just general things we are interested in.

21. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That's why I replied. I don't see it that way. Yes, there is evil in the world but it's caused by man.

I never said the Bible wasn't written, Babs, but even as a book about history it isn't accurate. Language was so different and translations are never accurate, not even now. Since I know Hungarian, I see how ridiculous and wrong translations are on Facebook when a Hungarian friend posts something.

Shakespeare is hard enough and it's English. How do you know God and the bible wasnt invented to control people at the time? People were more gullible back then. The sun was god to many.

As for prophesies, anything can be twisted to fit after the fact. In any case, somebody will be proven wrong because there are too many different beliefs. Do you believe that only one religion and one God is accurate?

I was raised Catholic and I tend to believe that version more than these newer religions.

22. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes I do believe in one God @Chrissy Page and that one God is the God of the Bible. I don't believe in religion, I believe in relationship with the Trinity of God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and I live my life on Biblical Truths as taught by God and Christ. Religion is man made and is made up of man's traditions and doctrines...with so little Biblical Truth included, especially now days. I would say I believe in Christianity but I can only say that is true to the extent that it is defined by Jesus in the New Testament. The Christianity that exists today is so far removed from true Christianity in most cases that I really don't like that word much at all anymore. One day Christ (and that day is much closer than many think) will return and set up His Kingdom and there will not be all the 'religious confusion'anymore, instead all those who have chosen to become a child of God by the atoning blood of Christ will enter into a Kingdom and relationship with their Father and Savior for eternity. And everyone will know there is only one God and His way will be the only way because it was always the right way. God loves all of us and His greatest desire is for all of us to become His sons and daughters. He offers us that free gift every day of our lives and all we have to do is accept it. Christ in us does the rest for us as He lives within our surrendered hearts.

It is your opinion that the Bible is not accurate. It is my opinion that it is. And since you have not read or studied the Bible, or even done any real research in the proof that exists of its accuracy... my opinion is that your views here are based on what others say and therefore not valid as true knowledge, but only hearsay of others opinions.

People can and do commit evil with their free will, but satan is always behind them encouraging them to do so and deceiving them into believing they are right in what they are doing. They make the choice to do that evil, but satan loves planting those seeds of evil in their minds and encourages them in every way to commit that evil. We are seeing more and more of that evil happen today and there is more to come before Christ returns. People ask why these things are happening, but the Bible has foretold all of these things that are happening and that are to come. Satan is out to kill, steal, and destroy as much of what God loves as possible before Christ returns and destroys satan once and for all time.

You see and hear with the World's eyes and ears in my opinion Chrissy....as so many do. But to know the Truth, you have to see and hear with Spiritual eyes and ears and God is the only one who can gift you with this.

I believe this is a good time to share this and I hope @Ken Anderson will not mind that I did. A short time ago I asked him if he would be willing to start a Bible Study on the Faith Forum and he has agreed to do so...although I am not sure when it will begin because he is a busy man and will fit this in as he has time. For anyone who want to learns what Biblical Truth and the Bible is all about, Ken will be teaching all about this and it will be open to all.

23. Chrissy Cross

Registered

You're wrong Babs, I was bought up in catholic schools and learned there, I probably had more religious instruction than you. You are assuming too many things, Babs.

You are seeing things with blinders on, I took mine off. Things are happening because people are hateful and can't accept other peoples beliefs. All I see is hate being taught.

Others believe that it's their God that is true, not yours, or their religion is the right one. I don't know what your religion is Babs, maybe you mentioned it but I forgot. Because to me it's catholic and then all the other ones I can never remember. I'm not saying this in a mean or derogatory way either Babs, I hope you see that.

It's the way I see it. You see it your way. Someone else sees it totally differently. Everyone in America can believe what they want, wether it's God, Buddha or Jehovah. Even Allah. We can even worship Satan if we so please and that's our belief.
    You can't make human sacrifices, that's against the law but everything else goes and you have to accept it because that's what America was founded on....freedom of Religion amongst other principles.

We still have that right, so I don't see a conspiracy to take it out. You can go to any church you please, you can pray all you want at home, silently in school or the supermarket, while driving, etc.

Public places are different. You can always go to a catholic school or Christian school. The choice is there.

You can understand that some people don't like religion shoved down their throats even if they themselves are religious. I keep religion to myself, I'm really not interested in yours or anybody else's.

You can call it a conspiracy but it's just the way things are progressing in our country and what are country was founded on....freedom of religion. I don't think there was a list made of what those religions were.

24. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Veteran Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Page I am not assuming anymore than you are as I also grew up in the Catholic religion, taught Cathecism, have an Aunt that is a Nun, my Paran almost became a Priest and most of my relatives are still Catholic... and this is one thing I know for sure. You did not learn the Bible while there, you learned what the Nuns, Priests, etc. wanted you to know...and most of that was not from the Bible but from the Catholic church's traditions and doctrines.

You do not even understand that God is not a religion but a relationship Chrissy. A relationship of love between two people..love given and love received. A love of a Father (the way a father's love is supposed to be) between his child and Him. In my spirit I go and sit on my Father's lap and tell Him everything that concerns me, and He listens and I receive from Him everything I need. In my spirit I walk beside Jesus, or sit at His feet while He teaches me just like He taught His Disciples. When I open my Bible and read it, my spiritual eyes and ears see and hear Truth.

I am not of any religious denomination anymore and I will never be again. I am a Biblical Christian and my Church consists of all my brothers and sisters who are Biblical Christians and followers of Christ too. So I may worship God in a man made building at times, sometimes at home, sometimes outside, sometimes at a fellow sister or brother's home...and sometimes even in my car or the store. I found an excellent place to spend time with God and worship Him is while I am on the train even.

Chrissy, I know that you are mourning the loss of your mom right now, and I am trying my best to remember this when I respond to you. But I will always be honest when someone asks me a question...even if my honest answer is that I'm not going to answer that question because it's personal to me. My relationship with God is personal but God is not just my Father...He is everyone's who wants Him to be. So I am sharing Him with you. If you do not want to hear about Him, you have the choice of not asking me questions that will lead to discussion of my beliefs and relationship with Him.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  25. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That's fine, Babs. I believe what I was taught and that's the only version of God I will consider and if I stray from that, I won't be looking for another version is what I'm trying to say. Maybe because it doesn't focus so much on the bible is why I lean towards it.

Now, I have to go out. See ya later. :)