Is Julian Assange Captured And Maybe Dead ? It Is Looking More Possible

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is the latest video that I found that suggests that Julian Assange was actually captured in mid-October by the CIA, and was then flown to a military base in Charlotte, NC.
    According to the information, Wikileaks has been controlled by the CIA since then, and the supposed proof that Assange is still alive is not reliable.
    This story has been ongoing for the last couple of months, and it also explains the blackouts that we have had during that time with internet service in many countries across the world.
    I don't know if this is true or not; but it is pretty interesting to listen to, and they show. Some proof that the video that was supposed to be from Assange was either created, or tampered with, using the voice technology that make it look like one person is saying something, and it is actually being produced in a studio with technology.
    We have a thread on here somewhere that talks about this new technology and makes it look like one person is talking when it is actually manipulation of the video.

2. Hugh Dowling

Hugh Dowling Veteran Member
    Registered

Pure disinformation. Mr. Assange is actually very much alive and well, and living in a remote settlement in far north Queensland, where he expects to continue living incognito, and eventually die of natural causes...

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

That would seem to be very good news if true. What is your source for this information, please ?

4. Hugh Dowling

Registered

...Sorry. Am unable to reveal my source on grounds of confidentiality.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

While I do commend you for keeping your information confidential I believe that you might be pulling my wife's leg just a tad.
    That said, I, on the other hand, have obtained a more likely source who told me that Assange is now taking residence with fellow hacker Snowden in Russia. My source comes from at least a dozen strings bringing it down to one single person, namely, aunt Ethel who lives 6 doors down from me.
    Her friend has two nieces who are now living in Pinsk who have friends which are cousins to the mayor of Minsk who has a great uncle in Leningrad. He apparently, was disfavored when he married into the Lebowitz family but that's a totally different story and was a great one but it sidetracks the whole issue.
    Now, getting back, the mayor told his sibling brother, another cousin of the mayor, that he saw Assange riding horseback with Putin and Snowden just two weeks ago. No, it's too cold for riding without shirts but again, that's another story. Yes, the brother is also the cousin which is one of he problems with the Lebowitz family.

So........without going into any detail about the other families and where they are now located after revealing top secret information, my proof is almost 98% confirmed. Now, if I can just get Aunt Ethel, ya know, the lady down the street, to quit telling everyone that Elvis Presley is holding up in her basement I would be more than pleased. After all, I saw him once and he has a remarkable likeness of that good French emperor Napolean.

Joe Riley likes this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Hugh Dowling

Registered

....Except for that outrageous hair style...perhaps...!! But, then...that`s yet another story....

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Hannity interviewed him yesterday. Personally, I think the story that he had been killed was intended to delegitimize anything new that might be released by Wikileaks, casting doubts on the accuracy of the material.

10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, the article is about Hannity's interview with Assange. :)

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Ah, I hadn't read it yet, but I had listened to the Hannity interview.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  12. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

WIKILEAKS HINTS AT HUGE UPCOMING REVELATIONS: "2017 WILL BLOW YOU AWAY"
    Published: January 3, 2017

SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

Ahead of Jullian Assange's interview tonight on Fox News with Sean Hannity, in which as we previewed last night the Wikileaks founder will again deny on the record that Russia was the source of hacked Democratic emails, stating that "our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party", Wikileaks decided to engage in some creative marketing and, on Monday afternoon promised that 2017 will be an even bigger year for leaks than 2016, which saw the whistleblowing site publish thousands of documents exposing the dirty laundry of the Clinton campaign, US political secrets, covert trade deals and private communications from global leaders.

“If you thought 2016 was a big WikiLeaks year, 2017 will blow you away,” WikiLeaks tweeted on Monday, giving no hints as to what may be in store. The tweet, featuring a clip from a Clint Eastwood spaghetti western showdown, also included a link to its website’s donation page so people can help the site “prepare for the showdown.

[​IMG]

http://www.blacklistednews.com/WikiLeaks_Hints_At_Huge_Upcoming_Revelations:_"2017_Will_Blow_You_Away"_/56131/0/38/38/Y/M.html

An update on Julian Assange @Yvonne Smith :)

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered