Is Hunter Biden Going To Prison?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Shirley Martin, Oct 8, 2022.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

President Biden’s son Hunter could be charged with federal crimes.

Federal agents believe they have gathered sufficient evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase

Isn't tax evasion how they got Al Capone?

When a person fills out an application to buy a gun, is he under oath? Didn't they convict one of President Trump's friends of lying under oath?

2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

If I were a betting person, I would bet the present President will Pardon Hunter no matter what.

3. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I'll take that bet.

John Houlihan likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I heard that Joe is strongly implicated, and Hunter was offered a deal (which would have made it go away for his father) and he refused.

I believe this is meant to take down his father. The Dems can get the guy out of the way and--being done through criminal court--there's no messy political accountability.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Is H,Biden going to prison ? Sure right along with D,Trump .... they could be cellies <grin>

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Elon Musk has been releasing the information (ongoing right now) about Twitter suppression tactics before the election, and also the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story.

D81F58D1-9EFC-430A-AAB9-A3277204ABA5.jpeg

Marie Mallery and John Brunner like this.
  7. John Brunner

The FBI better start fabricating evidence against this guy. He's clearly an enemy of the state.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

He will never see the inside of a prison. In a way he is to be pitied, look who raised him. And no telling how long he has been 'suspected' of being an addict.

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

10. Mary Stetler

Registered

To get anything done, people must contact their reps in the Congress. One of mine is just a worthless person and my other two might actually listen to me. But all this crazy-ness is going on and they just allow it (or cause it) because what do we do?
    Sit back and complain.

11. Mary Stetler

Registered

If the FBI, DOJ, and the courts did their jobs right, half of all the Congress could be in prison too.

Tom Galty and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That is what I found interesting about Trump. I assume he is/was the cleanest politician in Washington, as I am certain few if any members of Congress could come out of all the investigations Trump did unscathed. Just the insider trading that goes on in Congress would sink many of them. That is why so many presidents go into office as near-paupers and come out millionaires, Clinton and Obama being the most recent examples. As I think @Bobby Cole or @Ken Anderson said once in a thread, Trump is probably the only person in recent history who left the Presidency with less money than when he went into office.

13. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

After the robber barons and their Gestapo got through with him, he left with less than he had.
    Ever wonder if they realize their families will also have to deal with the losing their nation?

14. John Brunner

Hunter Biden's past employer, law firm Boies Schiller Flexner, received $10 million in forgiven pandemic loans from the federal government while donating nearly $1 million to Democratic candidates, an independent investigation has found.

Of 300 top law firms investigated by transparency nonprofit Open the Books, Boies took the single-biggest loan, $10.14 million, from the Paycheck Protection Program, established by the Trump administration in 2020 to help mom-and-pop businesses survive the pandemic. The loan was forgiven in 2021.

Meanwhile, the firm headed by longtime Joe Biden donor David Boies billed $480 million to clients in 2020 and 2021, and equity partners each earned $4.5 million. Boies partners and employees donated nearly $1 million in federal campaign cash during the 2020 and 2022 election cycles, including $213,966 to Biden's presidential campaign.

First son Hunter Biden became "of counsel" at the Boies firm in 2010, earning $216,000 annually for a "no-show" job that did not require him to keep regular office hours or attend meetings.

NY Post

15. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Returning to the question as posed by @Shirley Martin as the thread title, Is Hunter Biden Going To Prison, I will answer it with a question since the answer is the same. "Do I wear a 36DDD bra?" :D:D:D