Is Hillary Playing With A Full Deck?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Registered

3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Have you seen the "Between two Ferns" interviews? I've never heard of them til a friend posted the Hillary one on another forum, but they all crack me up. Some might be rated more than PG though but I think this one is pretty safe. :)

Ken Anderson and Gary Ridenour like this.
  4. Gary Ridenour

Registered

top US Shrink claims Hillary should drop out of debates. she could get burned

snip
    "Top American psychiatrist and author Dr. Keith Ablow told FOX Business Network he would advise Hillary Clinton to skip the debate on Monday. She could get hurt badly
    .Dr. Ablow: How do I think she should prepare? I think she should say I’m going to hold three press conferences, I’m not doing the debates. Because it’s like the third rail. I don’t know that debating Donald Trump is something you can plan for great success with. It’s like getting in the ring with Muhammad Ali. Because you got the rodeo clown and the skilled boxer in one person. In a way if I would have been advising Hillary Clinton I would say listen, say that he’s a reality TV host that’s been beyond the pale and simply don’t debate… I think she could get hurt and hurt badly.

I think she could get hurt because Donald Trump says things that are true. He says things that are unfettered, the naked truth…"

link

he may be right. she could be going up against a real gunslinger in Trump.

thoughts??

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

My honest thoughts are Trump won't do well either unless he knows the questions ahead of time and can prepare.

He just doesn't have the political experience and if caught off guard about a question he has no idea about it will be like his interview in Scotland when Brexit just happened. I saw that live and cringed.

I'm voting for Trump but that's the honest truth.

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Hillary is going to be under the gun the whole world is watching for her to cough, faint, have her eye wander, freeze, or just want to leave the stage early. This is going to put a lot of pressure on her. If any of these things happen she is finished and she knows it

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Maybe now though her drs have a better idea what to give her ahead of time so she doesn't do these things.

Cough med with codeine can help the cough. Don't know what kind of lights will be in the studio...if that's a trigger.

They will have her well hydrated, well rested, maybe some provigil or anti seizure meds. A lot can be done, Martin.

I'm sure she's not stupid enough to just go without prep. Hope Trump preps on the issues also.

If youre going to watch...I suggest live...anything after that will be edited and altered on both sides.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'm sure they are both preparing for the debate, although differently. Being well and rested it particularly important for Hillary, and I'm sure she has been doing a lot of that while she's been in seclusion. For his part, Trump was at a rally last night so he doesn't have that concern but, despite the spin, I am sure he's been preparing. Most of the pitfalls are with the moderator, I think. Hillary was hurt during one of her debates with Obama in 2008 because the subject was supposed to be foreign affairs, I think, so she prepared for that, yet Obama was allowed (by the moderator) to change the subject and spend nearly all of his time talking about something else. This time around, they are unlikely to allow Trump to change the subject, but they might let Hillary do so. So it's not enough to come prepared for the stated topic of the debate

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

What time and what channel or network is the debate on? I'll probably just record it. Watching them stresses me out but if you don't see the whole thing yourself, next day edits will be biased on both sides.

Also, do you think the debate will change minds? I don't. Doesnt matter how well or poorly your candidate does I think most people will still vote for them...just my opinion.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Ken Anderson likes this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I also see that Cruz endorsed Trump. My friend on FB still says she won't vote for either Trump or Hillary but some
    Other Cruz supporters might....so that's good news.

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

For a person with no health problems.
    CAUGHT! Hillary's Medical Motorcade & Bussed in Audience

15. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I believe a great general's quote fits Hillary and those like her.
    146b821623f53831afb625eee13a58dc.jpg

Martin Alonzo and Frank Sanoica like this.