Is Hillary Playing With A Full Deck?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

SECRET SERVICE WHISTLEBLOWER: HILLARY HAS MAJOR NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS
    Source says big announcement from Clinton campaign about her health coming soon
    [​IMG]

– Hillary has a very serious neurological degeneration which could be Parkinson’s disease;

– Around half a million dollars has been spent to specially adapt three SUVs in which Hillary travels to provide lowered floors and disabled access to prevent Hillary from tripping.

– Hillary’s staff is so intent on keeping reporters away from Clinton because she is at risk of petit mal seizures that can be triggered by camera flashes;

– Hillary has major problems with balance, difficulties with walking and keeps falling down;

– Hillary’s campaign will be forced into making a big announcement soon regarding her medical condition;

– The source told us that this information was relayed to the press by others, but they were too afraid to run it, so Infowars was reached out to directly by the Secret Service in Cleveland three weeks ago because they trusted us to run this news unfiltered.

Yvonne Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There is something I am now getting a little worried about in regard to Hillary's condition: The pity vote.

I am not a prophet but to wax prophetically it will not be long before the Dems will be pointing out that Lincoln had seizures and migraines and led the country through a massive civil war. It is said that he spent a lot of time on a couch that was placed in his office but then so did Bill C. and JFK but for other reasons that only Monroe and Lewinsky could verify and Monroe ain't talkin'. The other president worth noting might be that Pres. Roosevelt lead the nation in a wheel chair during a time of recovery from another war.

The two examples I gave have little to do with a pity vote but we all know that they are out there, crying towels in hand and shaking their heads wondering how the American people can be so hard on a sickly old lady who probably doesn't have much time left on this earth. If she didn't have such lofty goals driving her she would be on her death bed as I am writing this scenario. Poor dear!!
    But alas, the passive pious pity population will probably propose through a preponderance of propaganda and a plethora of pathetic pleas, and attempt to ply the proverbial "proper population" of the predominant particular plebiscite.

To which I will cry from the tops of mountains and in the bottoms of the valleys: "Pone ubi sol non Lucet" !!!
    (stick it where the sun don't shine.)

6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Going along with your alliteration of Ps.....is where the sun don't shine the Poo Poo Place? :)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Bobby Cole I suspect that, given the intense uproar of popularity directed towards Trump, that a much broader segment of our population, including the pious high-minded self-sacrificing individuals have been "drug through" the Obama wringer to the extent that their views regarding pity are lesser now. Just thinkin' out loud. Frank

Ike Willis and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ah yes, you guessed it Chrissy! The proctologists paycheck, place of post eupepsia, present president's perpetual personal personna.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

11. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Even though I can't stand her, I don't wish sickness or death on her. Karma has a way of handling things, as we are seeing.

12. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

If I die a violent death, investigate the Clintons.
    Hillary+gun.jpg th (5).jpe

Bobby Cole and Joe Riley like this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I SO totally agree with you about this, @Ike Willis ! While I in no way want this woman elected to the Presidency (or in any other capacity), I am starting to really think that she is actually not going to live a lot longer, and is being pushed/forced to make this presidential campaign even though she can barely stand up and walk.
    Anyone with this kind of health would realise the futility of even thinking about running for office in her condition, when it is obvious that she needs to be home and taking care of what health she has left.
    The only thing that makes sense to me is that the Clintons are being threatened with exposure (and prosecution ?) of the crimes they have committed over the years.
    Given the choice of dying in office as the President, or dying in a prison cell, most of us would probably be doing the same as Hillary is. Since she is probably dying anyway, she has nothing to lose by at least trying. I am sure those behind the scenes know that voting for Hillary is electing Tim Kaine as President.

Bobby Cole and Ike Willis like this.
  14. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Bobby Cole
    Charles Taylor, Moise Tshombe, Josif Dzhugashvili, Joseph Mbutu, Boutrous Boutrous Ghali, Kofi Annan, many "names in the news"........

Ah, Kofi Annan, U.N. Secretary General, who appointed his son to a high ranking position. The son was found later to have absconded with several hundred million dollars. The Press publicly asked Kofi if he was planning to resign because of the scandal. His reply: "HELL NO!"

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered