Is Hillary Playing With A Full Deck?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When you copy and past something directly from another site, it sometimes picks up code that will be translated differently by the forum software, which is based on PHP.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

she's just fine ??

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks, although I don't know what that really means I get the general idea. First time it's happened for me though.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The person who released the DNC e-mails was murdered. The person who released the Hillary medical records is dead. It seems to be very unhealthy to say anything about the Dems or Hillary. Probably that is why the polls are such a lie.

6. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm surprised the FOX news people are still alive.:)

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Because they are in the news media some one might ask questions if one got killed. They already got the manager to resign.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Hilarious Hillary!! She belongs on The Comedy Hour, but wait, she's going to offend people with seizures isn't she?

It's ok to say Trump is offending "the world" but she can do it herself. I think it was Yvonne, or one of you gals anyway, that said when we point the finger at others, there are 4 pointing back at us. And if Trump is buying into all the stuff they are throwing at him (I don't know because I don't get to hear every "public" word out of his mouth) he hopefully will learn to stop playing their game. I mean what do "child" bullies do?? They poke poke poke fun to get others to bow to their level.

Thanks for sharing this Chrissy, she's a real goober.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

Is this true!! I gotta get a handle on some "late breaking" news. Maybe have to get cable.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The problem I see here is that Castro, Edie Amin Dada, Sadam Hussein, Hugo Chavez, etc all got their boost to power doing the same thing as Killary. If anyone said anything bad about any of them....they died. Simple, to the point, and very very effective.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

Snopes is denying it, it just happen to bring up snopes website when I did a google search on the topic. I no longer trust snopes, not for the WHOLE truth. I think that things like this truly happen, and "are" happening. It was back in or around 1971 when a highschool couple were married, and had a couple of children. We were all shocked when the gal, a friend and loved class-mate, was burned up in her home. It was investigated, and her husband, one of our jocks from highschool, ordered a hit on his soon to be X wife as she was divorcing him for abuse.

So I KNOW these aren't all conspiracy theories. If a tiny town in Oregon can have someone hire a hit on their wife, then it can certainly happen in "higher" places.

12. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm very moderate in my views and even I believe Snopes is biased.

The worst I've seen them say is "not Proven" when it's so obvious that something is true, lol.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

I need to admit at this point, I actually do want Trump in the Whitehouse, but it's absolutely crucial, I help keep Hillary out. So I'm supporting Trump for a lot of reasons, again, I think I've said this dozens of times, but I believe he will do the best job. We'll all be finding out, that's for sure.

14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I guess my question has been answered regarding one of my earlier posts so here's what's up so far with the Killary family.

Killary is married to Bill, a sex offender.
    Umma is married to Weiner who is also a sex offender.
    Umma and Killary are "rumored" to be a little more than BFF's
    Now, here's the tie in regarding the VP: Tim's wife, Ann Holton, apparently insists upon an "open marriage" as in "she can play for free" so I guess that Timmy can too.
    When Michelle and Barack are photographed in the same room together she never smiles so "what's up with that"?

If the Clinton's get the White House back there will have to be switchable signs on the bedroom doors so the secret service will know where everyone is in regard to who they are assigned to. And then they'll also have to watch out when Michelle or Barack are tip toeing through the hallways. What? Ya'll think the Obama's are going to move?

Just having fun guys but this stuff is getting weird. Kind of like some kind of a cult.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

They're all weird. If we ever get rid of them I think we will be very lucky, and I do think it will pretty much take a miracle.