Is Hillary Faking Her Speeches?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I think the real story here is that Giorgio Armani went blind at some point and has never disclosed that fact! I thought it was a horrid getup when I thought it was a tent from Walmarts, and now I find it was thrown together by a formerly respected designer?

What is the world coming to? Who an what can you trust??

2. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

If I'm not mistaken, 9/15 was in the middle of the Black Lives Matter rioting. Could be that an audience in Greenville would be difficult to gather during a time of local violence and riots. The students and faculty of Bob Jones University isn't going to be attending, nor is the Billy Graham family. Most of the very large retired military and their families in the area wouldn't be attending. So it could be that there was simply no one at the "rally" and they could only partition and cordon off so much to make the venue look fuller.

I think we reached that point long ago, Frank. :-(

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Another interesting video showing the possibility of Hillary Clinton being some kind of a clone or robot, besides having several doubles.
    And it is not just Clinton that this could be happening with .
    The idea is pretty scary when you think about the ramifications of this.

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.